“Lovely!!”

Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family-owned and operated restaurant. We serve individuals, families and private parties or meetings.
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I have to say regrettably I haven't been back to Carmine's as the time I went I was a visitor with a dad in the hospital. I want to go back with my fiancé and will before moving away.
It was a FANTASTIC experience! Being stresses out and wanting a good meal, I was met with nothing but hospitality and felt I was being taken care of in someone's home.
Thank you, Carmine's. I will be back!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I put together a work function for 25 people. Joyce and Carmen were more than accommodating for such a large group at small restaurant. I married into an italian family, and this place reminds me of a dinner at my wife's great aunts house. Great food, great atmosphere, but what made our night was the amazing service of our waiter Gus! I am in customer service and Gus by far has some of the best customer service I've had! I love this place and would recommend to anyone looking for more than just a meal, to head to Carmine's!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It's been awhile since my wife and I have visited this establishment and I was not disappointed with our choice to eat here again. Carmines is off the beaten path and is located in a old house with a lot of interior charm. You will be created generally by the owner who is really concerned with your experience at his restaurant. They have a limited menu each night with a choice of two entries along with a meat platter of sausage and meatballs. You will also have unlimited salad and wonderful fresh baked Italian bread. They also are only open Thursday thru Sunday. Service is excellent and you won't feel rushed. Since the entries are limited, they are made fresh each day and are simply authentic. The price can't be beat as well. A dinner for two is 30 dollars and you will take home leftovers. Now that I'm retired, we will return more often.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped in after a day of shopping in the Tri-Cities on a Saturday night for dinner without a reservation, and after a brief conversation with Mr. Carmine, he seated us personally and explained the restaurant's two-choice a night menu. We chose the ziti and "red gravy", then spent the time between course admiring the many personal photos and boxing memorabilia on the walls. Italian sausage and great meatballs are on the side with freshly baked bread, and nice house chiant wine were all great. They had a dishwasher not show that night, but with heratfelt apologies for the short waits, the whole family, including Carmine's wife in a motorized chair were all pitching in to make it inconsequential to their customers. I'll go back some Sunday for the lasagna.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the spaghetti and Meatballs special and my date had a special meal of vegetables that was tasty. The waitress was very attentive to her Dairy allergy and provided a meal she could eat. The food was good and plentiful in an pleasant old style home that gave a family atmosphere.