“Loved it!”

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Seattle, Washington
“Loved it!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great service- kind, helpful, interesting.
Breakfast - quality, tasty, plenty
Rooms -Spacious, clean, perfect amenities (microwave, fridge)
Perfect for a family - has everything you would need, all with extra room too.
Love this place - and always tell friends about it.
Will stay here whenever we are in town- it really has everything you need, including a laundry room too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jaspreet S
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write such an excellent five star review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and great breakfast. We wish you safe travels and we are looking forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The reviews made this hotel seem like a real bargain, but I have never been so disappointed. This hotel is worn out with cheesy updating. The bathroom floor was rotted with mold coming through the vinyl. Very poor heating with a heater switch on one side of the wall and thermostat on the other built into the headboard. Very strange looking characters hanging out at this hotel too. I decided not to stay. I even left without asking for a refund it was so bad. For $20 more you can get it all.

• Stayed December 2013
4 Thank Hotelhunter1234
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. Your comments are very important and appreciated. I want to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Please be assured that I will share your comments with the staff and use them as a training guide. Once again I am truly sorry and hope that you will give us another chance to regain your business.
NAMPA
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The room was very spacious and clean and had good hot water pressure. The full kitchen was awesome. The young man on at night was so polite, friendly and congenial. The next day I came out to find I had a flat tire but I had a very important class I was to attend. The owner got an air compressor and pumped up my tire, then he followed me to the tire store, then he took me to my class and then he picked up my car 2 hours later for me. He then picked me up from my class that evening and had my car waiting for me at the hotel to drive safely home. You just don't find service like that anywhere!! The internet was great and free! The bed was comfortable. The new owners are doing a great job remodeling. I would highly recommend this hotel for comfort, quietness and location. I will definitely stay there again! Miriam, Idaho

Room Tip: I asked for a queen, but they gave me a king and it was very quiet on the third floor, #301.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MIRIAM A
I think you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed you! We certainly appreciate all the kudos you have given our staff. It's nice to be able to accommodate a guest that appreciates the little things we do to please. Happy Holidays!
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We read a lot of reviews before booking at Kennewick Suites. All of the unfavorable reviews seemed to be older than the good reviews, so we took a chance. We were only in town for the night, just passing through, anyway. It was worth a shot.

We were very happily surprised! This is an older building that was never built to be a Hilton, so the new owners (who took over around June of 2013) have done wonders! Our suite had a kitchenette, as well as a small seating area near the TV. My bed was firm, which I like, but my son didn't like his so firm -- that's just personal preference though. There was a cool mural on the wall, and they redecorated in a modern way, using what they had to work with, and I think they did a great job.

Now, for the staff. I've never had such a warm reception, from nice and helpful people, in a discount hotel. All of the staff -- evening, late night, and morning -- were great. We will stay at the Kennewick Suites whenever we're passing through town, and I highly recommend it to anyone. Also, the WiFi was fast. No problems there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Beth M
We very much appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us. I am so happy that your hotel experience was a positive one and that you will be returning. I hope you continue to stay with us so that you can take advantage of the exciting changes! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We were just stopping for an overnight, having business in the area, but we enjoyed the clean, remodeled room for a great price. I booked it through this app, using booking.com and had no hassles what so ever. The full kitchen was nice and I would definitely stay here if I was going to be back in the area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheresainAK
j_23b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I came over to the kennewick suites because of the rating and wow the rooms were as amazing as they looked online. The suites were well thought out and huge. The full kitchen were great. Also i cant same enough about the staff. They were so helpful and nice. They really treated me like family. The price was great. Why stay at the red lion or guest house inn for twice the cost if the kennewick suites has bigger and better rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mandeep G
Jaksarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
We are glad you had an enjoyable stay. We work hard to provide an enjoyable experience for each guest. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Kennewick
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Similar or so-called luxury hotels around the area are almost double the price. If you just need a place to stay that is easy, quiet, and convenient, this is your place! Staff is courteous and rooms are very ample. Even has it's own mini-kitchen and fridge which comes in handy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Jesus L
First of all I want to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We would love to see you back soon!