“Great price for a great stay!”
Review of Kennewick Suites

Kennewick Suites
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Similar or so-called luxury hotels around the area are almost double the price. If you just need a place to stay that is easy, quiet, and convenient, this is your place! Staff is courteous and rooms are very ample. Even has it's own mini-kitchen and fridge which comes in handy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jesus L
Jaksarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We would love to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel went under new management and I can honestly say that it was a change for the best. The hotel became a lot cleaner and the staff is simply amazing. Great service and I love the apartment styled rooms. I recommend this hotel to everyone, whether you are coming by yourself on a business trip or if you are coming with family. The price is unbeatable. The new management is making great improvements. Fast wifi, nice size rooms, great pillows, amazing beds, delicious breakfast, and great staff. What more could you ask for? I had such a good experience at this hotel, I will be staying here every time I come down to Kennewick.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for that response. We try our best to make each and every guest happy! We are glad that you had a great experience. Cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My taste for accommodations run in the Ma and Pa hotels in the $50-$60 range, This place had great rooms. Large double bed area, kitchen wet bar, and sitting room for TV. Managers were real pleasant and accommodating. Grounds were clean and and street noise was nil as it is a block off the main drag. Shopped for a place at the Kennewick Library online and found this place advertised for $55. a nite by all the booking companies. Checked right in and my fault for not asking. Was floored to see the $88.50 charge.

Room Tip: 105-113 are back side from parking lot. No window view but shielded from any possible noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and writing us a review. We are glad that you loved your suite. Please calls us when you are back in the area, I will personal make sure you get a great price!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a small motel that has gone through a recent remodel...don't know if all the rooms have been remodeled but the one we had was excellent. Many remodels are just patch up jobs. This was done by quality craftsmen. Reception was very good and the price was excellent as well. Got our reservation through Hotwire. Haven't had the breakfast as I write this review, but expect it will measure up with the balance of our visit. Only problem was a barking dog across the hall. I generally avoid "pet friendly motels" for that very reason, let alone the chance of having a room that had been shared with a dog in the past.

Room Tip: Ask about dogs..we love dogs, but don't care to sleep with them.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dnkcarlson
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good service, good price, good location. They were just awesome. I needed a place to stay for a couple of nights at a reasonable price and a friend referred me to the kennewick suites. It's located in a clean and relatively quiet part of kennewick. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The front desk staff was great. The room was clean and well cared. The breakfast was wonderful. Over all One of the best hotels in Kennewick no doubt. I do recommend the Kennewick suites. Next time I'm in Kennewick I know where to go

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The owners are awesome! Very helpful and the rooms are spacious and clean. The pool is great and the hotel is in an excellent spot. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in town again. The prices were by far the best in town

• Stayed: September 2013
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! All of us here take great pride in the service we offer all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and its always great seeing a repeat guest! Also we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the new presidential suite! We wish you safe travels and we are looking forward to your next stay!