“Unprofessional and strange”

Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Kennewick, Washington
“Unprofessional and strange”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Under new management, according to the two over eager guys at the front desk. They refused to honor the non-refundable contract entered into on Kayak.com and hit us with extra charges (for example $15 for our wonderfully behaved collie). They went on and on about what a good deal they offer and how nice their rooms are. The room was big, but stunk of cigarette smoke and Indian food. The carpet was so dirty that it left dark black marks on the children's feet and knees. And the walls were painted with random shapes in sort of a mossy sea green color. Also there is no parking for a moving truck or trailer. Motel 6 blows this place out of the water on value and comfort.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Reed L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Auburn, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days and we were really impressed with the service. Each employee goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. I loved the breakfast and my room was huge! I would recommend this place to anyone who visiting the Kennewick area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. We stayed over night because of a flat tire and went on trip advior to see a hotel near by with good reviews and the first hotel that showed up was Kennewick suites and we saw the reviews we're all great! So we booked a room over booking.com. As we arrived they gave up water and were so friendly. I never been to a hotel with such great service. When we went into the room we were shocked to see how huge the rooms were. I never seen apartment sized rooms at a hotel. Over all this has to be one of our best stays ever! Thank you harry! I'll see you guys soon!

• Stayed July 2013
Gresham, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

This has been our forth year visiting for the races and we have stayed here every time and believe me the first three were not something to brag about,But this year was a complete change,the new magement is awesome,very very nice people that are in the process of turning this place into somewhere that I would visit just for a weekend trip.Besides opening the pool,they are remodeling the the whole place,the new magement is so cool that they threw a B.B.Q for everyone there.The front desk staff was great!!!!JAZZ you are the MAN and thank you for a great time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

If your in the Kennewick area you must stay here. For the price this hotel is the best. For such a low price i got a apartment sized room, full kitchen, flat screen tv, great breakfast, and great service. Overall its a great place to stay and verg nice.

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here from June 9th-11th for a business trip. I was really tried so I just wanted a place to sleep for the night and get some rest. I saw the great reviews on this site and was amazed of the rating. And they really did live up to their hype. The new owners are great. They are really help and know wht there doing. They had a complementary BBQ that I was really amazing an everyone had a great time. My sleep was great a d I had no issue with my room. The breakfast was really good also

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is my second time staying here and the second time I stayed here was even better because of the new management. They are the friendliest people you can ever meet, they are so sweet and are willing to make sure you get whatever you need to stay comfortable. The inn is just a couple minutes away from the mall and all the other stores it's a great location. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed June 2013