“Nice location and good service”
Review of Cedars

Cedars
Ranked #17 of 231 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Calgary
“Nice location and good service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We went with friends and everyone had a pretty good experience. The location is great as it is along the river. The food was average but a bit pricey. All in all not a bad experience. The service was good and they have a nice salad bar. I would go again

• Visited August 2014

Saskatoon, Canada
“Not fabulous food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went here for supper. The view of the river is wonderful. I had fish, and was disappointed. It was mushy. The salad bar and desserts were good. It is a bit high priced for what you get. They even charged for a sample of wine. I thought that was unusual. Probably wouldn't go back.

• Visited July 2014
Kennewick, Washington, United States
“I give them a chance once every two years or so and they never miss an opportunity to disappoint.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for drinks with some friends and the wait staff was very helpful and attentive; in sharp contrast to my two previous visits. When I paid my bill, they brought back the receipts for signature, but not my card. After spending 10-15 minutes looking for it with flashlights on the deck and inside, they finally found it. It was probably an accident, but it didn't leave a good impression.

6 Thank rjleighwsu
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great view!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were visiting the area from Scottsdale, AZ and decided to try Cedars on the River. We were seated outside and had a great view! The salad bar is very so-so; however, the clam chowder was very good. My husband chose the calamari special and it was excellent!! I had the seafood primavera which was good but a little lacking in seafood. Wine list was reasonable. The service was good and overall the experience was very enjoyable. Reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FreedomBus
Greenacres, Washington
“Very nice anniversary dinner...”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had our anniversary dinner this year at the Cedars. We made our reservations the evening before, and asked for a table outside. Surprisingly, when we arrived, our table was ready and it was outside near the river. It was gorgeous. The menu is extensive and everything looked good. My husband had the seafood linguine and it was delicious. The wine list was pretty large, with lots of local wines. The waitress was really busy, taking care of probably 8-10 tables outside with one busser. She did a good job, but was really too busy and dropped by only once to see if we needed anything before coming by to offer dessert/check. The only complaint someone could have was that the outside "lounge" area was right next to our table and a group of 6-8 women were celebrating something and were really, really loud. We watched them and laughed, but noted some people rolling their eyes when they got quite loud and broke glasses. Not sure if there is a way to separate those areas or not, but might be a good idea to think about it. It was a very, very nice anniversary dinner and we will return when in the area.

• Visited June 2014