“Go back to Italy!”

Add it.
MIA Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Horrible food, and too much of it! First they bring out your main plate, then they bring out a seperate big plate of spaghetti, which you don't even order. A non-caring staff. It is not wonder there are never any cars in the parking lot, except over on the bar (Drinking) side.

2  Thank ormbrek

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This place is so dated. We were first sat at a table directly in front of a booth. We felt like we were on display for the people in the booth. We moved to a table close to the entrance of the kitchen. My first impression was id it 1977? My menu was falling apart and had cigarette burns in it. Smoking hasn't been allowed in a restaurant in 10 years! The menu states that the bread is baked fresh daily, ours was dry and flavorless, we had to ask for some butter. I ordered a caesar salad, I had to send it back because the croutons were soggy, obviousley pre-made or sitting around since the last person ordered one. I asked for it to be re-made and the waiter said he would re-make it.The new one arrivedand It was very mild, and watery, like the greens were not properly drained. Not much flavor and not worth the $4 upcharge. For my entree, I ordered the Chicken Parmesan. The sauce had a nice flavor, but way too much of it! The chicken itself tasted old and microwaved. I asked the manager if that was the case and he said it was not, but it sure tasted that way. It was definately not cooked to order it might not have been microwaved but it was 100% not cooked to order and was re-heated. To make up for the meal, we were offered free dessert which was the highlight of the meal since it was spumoni ice cream and not made at this restaurant. The server was good, but he was very busy and did not seem to be getting any help. I heard other visitors complaining to the manager that they had been there a long time and nobody had waited on them. Overpriced for the quality of food served, I will not be back and would not recomend this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

My wife and I have been driving past this place for years and finally decided to stop in a couple nights ago; I wish we would have done this sooner. The decor is "rustic" and a bit tacky, but in a charming sort of cozy way. Service was friendly and fast. But the true hero of this story is the pizza. Hands down the best pizza I've ever had in the greater Seattle are - Pagliacci's can suck it. We had their house specialty pizza, which is a supreme of sorts, and it was all kinds of amazing. Go there and order a pizza, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Fennian
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The food remains bland and a disappointing for anything that wants to claim to be Italian.
Even more worrisome though is an establishment that renegs on its deal with customers. A paper sign graces their door noting they are not accepting PASSPORT and ENTERTAINMENT cards/coupons except on Mondays and Tuesdays night. New owners, old owners: a business should honor commitments made under its name. Its part of what they bought.

2  Thank PDPautz
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This restaurant is a Kenmore staple but the food was disgusting under the last owners. I hope the new owners are up for the challenge.
My daughter worked there for quite a few years and was not treated properly and had some horror stories about the owner using his hands to fill glasses with ice. Also, the owner was such a tyrant that the underaged servers would sneak and take shots in the bar when he wasn't around.
Anyway, we haven't been there in years and the last function was when they were doing the murder mysteries, which was fun but they packed us in like cattle.It was also a very dark restaurant.
I am excited to get a new restaurant in town as Kenmore is sorely lacking many restaurants at all.
I wonder how people can say this was the best in Seattle? What were they eating, raise your standards up people.
Can't wait to try it!