“I Love Kid Valley”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Comfort Food for me! Love it! Back in the day when Burly worked there, it seemed the taste was even better but as I took a bite again last month, it was oh so very good!

There are newer reviews for Kidd Valley Hamburgers

Reviewed January 26, 2014

One of the things I love about Seattle is the local, small chain restaurants... Burger master... Dick's.... Kidd Valley... Spud Fish & Chips... Ivar's... all great places you will find only in the Puget Sound area.

Kidd Valley serves one of the best grilled chicken sandwiches I have ever eaten. The chicken sandwich paired with the sweet potato fries makes a great lunch. Service is great, prices are reasonable, food is far better than the big chain fast food places.

I don't take pictures of my food, I eat it.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I saw that the Walla- Walla onions had arrived and the Kidd Valley folks were cooking up a storm. The onion rings are handmade and have a perfect light batter. We all enjoyed shakes with fresh raspberries Not your fast food shakes!!. Daughter had grilled chicken sandwich that was moist and delicious. Couldn't stop by without having some of their . I love how tender and flavorful. Service is sometimes slow, but today they were very quick! Good fun lunch at reasonable prices

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good burgers, onion rings, shakes. If I'm being real picky, one thing that annoys me with this place (and Dick's) is that they charge extra for condiments. Just add $0.05 to the price of the burger for goodness sake.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Good food, little spendy for fast food. Usually slow service. But waiting for those deep fried mushrooms are so worth the wait!!