“I don't get it” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“I don't get it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I don't understand the hype behind this place.

We eat a lot of pizza, both high-end and low and are always looking for something closer/cheaper/better. We ordered a couple of slices (points for having pizza by the slice) and it was just 'meh'. Not a lot of flavor, cheese was too thick and oily, curst had no flavor.

The breadsticks were also awful. They had some kind of fried cheese or something which was terrible.

To add to this, it was also pretty pricey. First and last time here.

Visited September 2013

“Yum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good pizza and atmosphere. Worth stopping in for a pizza pie!

Visited June 2012
“Decent Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was a 1st time visit for me to any of the locations for this chain. We ordered vegetarian pizza 11" and got a free pizza through a certificate program we were sent in the mail. We also ordered a salad to split. The issue I have with salads at this place and most others in these type of establishments is that they are never clear on what the dressing is. It had a mayo base which I don't like but my husband did like it. I had some for taste and although it was a light touch, still bothered me. My bad for not inquiring. Now the pizza was good with a thinner crust, (fresh but not necessarily hot vegs on top) and they used a yellow cheese (not mozzarella). Again we didn't specify but it was a pleasant addition to the pizza. It tasted fresh and was filling w/o the bloaty feeling I normally would have.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, WA
“Fun, family, quiet, and so Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

Just read subject line and repeat, very good food and friendly staff

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My wife said this was the best Pizza she has ever had. I don't know if I would go quite that far, but I'm almost sold...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2008

My wife said this was the best Pizza she has ever had. I don't know if I would go quite that far, but I'm almost sold, here's what I had:

Verde Primo
Artichoke hearts, mushrooms, pesto, goat cheese, garlic and mozzarella on a seasoned tomato sauce

11" $17.49
13" $21.49
17" $23.99

Very fresh ingredients, fast preparation, we picked up the pizza, so I don't know how it would be eating there. Service seemed extremely nice! Definitely best carryout in Kenmore area!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook