All reviews best westerns room was clean sausage chinese restaurant western hotels place to stay waffles fresh fruit parking area shower head indoor pool one night stay no elevator lots of parking first floor an older hotel front desk clerk
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was heading up to Seattle from a business trip in Sacramento and just couldn't make that last leg of the journey, so I decided to pull over and find a place to rest in Kelso, WA. For the price, this Best Western offers a great deal of amenities, though I can't say I took advantage of all of them. Exercise room, heated pool, continental breakfast, all great features, particularly for families. The staff were accommodating and friendly, and help make a long day just a little more pleasant. The beds were comfortable and clean, though so might find them a bit on the hard side (but that is always a matter of personal taste.) Bottom line:, this is not the Four Seasons, but if you happen to be passing through the area or visiting friends, it's certainly an affordable and comfortable place to rest your head.

Date of stay: March 2014
2  Thank Patrick R
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share about your recent quick night with us! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't entirely satisfied with your room, but I'm happy that it did the job for you and that you were satisfied overall by our hotel. I hope you had a wonderful night, and a safe trip home the next morning. We hope to see you again the next time your exhaustion meet your travels in the area!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

After a long days drive we saw the roadside sign for this BW and thought , why not ? We stay in a lot of BW's and find it hard to fault most times. The 'Aladdin' while a tad on the dearer side in our experience ($111/night) still ticked all the boxes. The young girl on the desk was efficient & friendly and directed us to a good meal and was on duty again first thing in the a.m., but still bubbly & happy ! Also gave us a few hints on the next leg of our trip .The breakfast was great and the room was large & comfy but strangely looked into the pool area where several kids were thoroughly enjoying themselves!! I was too tired to join in but maybe next time some 'super models' may be in residence ???

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Well hello, Skeney57!
I'm happy to hear that your stay was without 40 Thieves, although perhaps we would get more visitors if we advertised a murder mystery?? (With magic?)
Unfortunately you did also JUST miss the supermodels, but we very much look forward to your next visit. Hopefully your next trip to the US will be planned a little better! Regardless, we thank you for choosing us during your visit to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I hope you had a wonderful time in the area and a safe trip back home to Australia.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

All the nights I stay here ive had nothing but great service. The staff here works with us making sure we have rooms and we have a good stay. I would say this is one of the better places I have stayed.

Date of stay: April 2014

Hi Donnie!
Thank you for sharing about your time here at your home away from home. We appreciate hearing from the familiar faces around here and are glad that you are enjoying your visits with us. Please let us know if ever there is anything we can do to make your stays even more comfortable and homey! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Staff was friendly and professional. Parking was difficult to negotiate. Pool is right off lobby and parking lot and not very private. Room was clean and met expectations for value. Bed was super comfortable. Overall okay experience. Would prefer a pool that was not so viewable by everyone.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Nancy,
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with the pool, but I'm so happy to hear that you were impressed by our staff, as well as the most important part of any hotel stay, the bed! We get so many compliments on those mattresses!

We hope you had a wonderful visit to the area and I hope you will think of us the next time your travels bring you through town!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

stay here a lot for business. always been taken well care of by the staff and been very comfortable. close to several restaurants and shopping and the indoor pool is always fun. the railroad stays often and gets up early but seem to be very courteous as they have not woke me up yet

Date of stay: February 2014

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others about your experiences here at our hotel! We always love to see a returning guest and a friendly face and are thrilled that you choose to stay with us when work brings you to the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon!