“Clean and off the freeway”

Best Western Aladdin Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Kelso
Bothell, Washington
“Clean and off the freeway”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Was a bit difficult to find, as is definitely a distance from I-5. Overall I was very pleased with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. Our room appeared to have been recently remodeled, or at least updated. The hallway carpet was in good shape, as were the doors and molding. They accommodated our dog, and the room was clean and comfortable. Flat screen TV was a bonus, along with the VERY clean pool area. The one disappointment was no hot tub. Breakfast was sufficient, although not fancy.

Room Tip: Get a room on the ends or the back
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Paul K
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Hello Paul!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I know that even with the signs, being about 1 1/2 miles from the freeway we can be a little bit difficult to find for somebody unfamiliar with the area, and I'm very sorry to hear that you had some troubles finding us! The upside is that you get to sleep without any freeway noise!

I'm so happy to hear that the rest of your stay went well, and that our pool exceeded your expectations! Both our pool area and our rooms have recently undergone some major renovations and it seems everybody is very happy with the changes! (Including us employees!)

We hope your dog enjoyed the room as well and that we will see you again the next time your travels bring you through the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It's a little dark and a bit out dated, but overall it does it's job as a place to stay at while on the road. Pool is decent enough; rooms were clean. The hallways to your room are a little wonky (they seem to have potholes in them...) but it's cheap!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alex W
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Hi Alex,
Thank you for taking the time this week to share about your stay with us back in April. I'm happy to hear that your stay was an overall enjoyable one, but I certainly am sorry that you weren't entirely impressed by the overall feel and look of our property. Over the past 10 months we have done quite a bit of updating and renovating to our entire hotel, including our both our guest rooms and our hallways, as well as our breakfast, all while continuing the hold the cleanliness of our rooms to the highest standard!

We hope you will think of us and come see these changes the next time your travels bring you through beautiful Southwest Washington!
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I pulled in to get off of snowy i5 for the night. The young man behind the desk got me a room quickly and was friendly. The stairwell at the end of the building had a strong chemical odor. The room was clean and functional with a flat screen (lg) tv, coffee maker with coffee, hair dryer and nice clean bed. That's all I was looking for and that's what I got. I would stay here again. The morning I checked out around 0630, the same young man was behind the desk and even offered me his ice scraper to get all the snow off of my car windows. Very personable staff. Thank you:)

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others about your experiences here at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations, and I do apologize for the chemical odor in the stairwell, but I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that our desk clerk was able to lend you his ice scraper in the morning! Certainly not a fun job without one.

I hope you had a wonderful trip through the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and a safe drive home through the icy, slushy roads and hope the next time we get to see you it's out of choice and not necessity!
Bend, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stay at this hotel whenever I go into the Kelso/Longview area. Admittedly I may not if I wasn't a Best Western Rewards member. They serve a decent continental breakfast, and have recently refurbished many of the rooms. It's a good hotel at a good price...so a good value for the money!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Hello Clint!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this nice review of our property. I'm happy to hear that, as a Best Western Rewards member, you choose to stay with us when your travels bring you through town and I'm glad that your experiences have all been pleasant ones. I hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward your next visit with us!
Chehalis, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is a great hotel. I have stayed here a lot of times. And most of them I am upgraded for being a loyal customer. I find that to be the best customer service. What is also nice about this hotel is the location, very easy to find and nearby to shopping and restaurants. They have been upgrading a lot of the features at this location. New pool and new paint and just over all tender loving care.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Teri L
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Hello, Teri!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of our hotel and our staff. We absolutely love getting to know our repeat guests and seeing them return again and again year after year. We are working very hard to update and improve our hotel as best we can and we appreciate that you've noticed the changes! We thank you, that as a Best Western Rewards Elite member, you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you through town, and I'm so excited to hear that we are usually have the availability to provide you with your complimentary Elite member upgrade! We very much look forward to your next visit with us.
Clovis, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business, The staff was always very helpful with what ever I asked or needed. They knew the area and were very friendly and pleasant. The rooms were plenty big and I was well rested each day. The bed was good and very comfortable. The pool area was nice and relaxing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hi Darral,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and tell others about your experiences with us. We're glad that our wonderful staff can help make your home-away-from-home a comfortable and enjoyable one after a long day at work!

We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to your next trip to town!
Coos Bay, Oregon
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stay here often when visiting family in the area. It's definitely as older property, but i find it safe (interior doors) and comfortable and clean. The front desk staff are always terrific. And the showers are the best I've had--hot and lots of water pressure!

Room Tip: Ask to be located away from the next door restaurant/bar.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hello, Delaine! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stays and tell others about your experiences here at our hotel. We always love to see a repeat guest, and we're thrilled that you have had such enjoyable experiences with us. You touched on three of the things our guests always rave about - our staff, showers and cleanliness! And we are very proud of all three!

We're so glad to hear that we've impressed you time and time again and we thank you for choosing to stay with us when coming to visit your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelso
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Kelso
Best Western Woodland Inn

Been to Best Western Aladdin Inn? Share your experiences!