All reviews best westerns room was clean sausage chinese restaurant western hotels place to stay waffles fresh fruit parking area shower head indoor pool one night stay no elevator lots of parking first floor an older hotel front desk clerk
Reviewed November 13, 2013

No elevator in the building. Odor of old about the building. Doors to outside are not secure and can easily be pulled open if not physically pulled shut. Breaksfast was mediocre at best. Location is not near anything. The Three Rivers Mall is practically vacant.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with others about your recent experience at our hotel. While we are an older hotel, we are working hard to update and improve the property as best we can.

I was able to find your reservation and do see that we moved you to an upstairs room only upon check-in, but I'm certainly very sorry that we did not have an elevator to make it a more pleasant trip to the room. I do know how inconvenient it can be to haul a suitcase up a flight of stairs! We strive to make every guest experience a fabulous one, and would have been more than happy to assist you with your luggage or help you out in any way that we could.

Definitely do not hesitate to let us know if ever you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay and we will be more than happy to do whatever we can to make your stay a pleasant one! I will let Maintenance know about the sticky outside doors and make sure they are fixed as soon as possible, if they have not been already. We always appreciate feedback from our guests, and while we have added an array of items over the past couple of years, we are always open to suggestions! Last year we added sausage, hashbrowns and hot oatmeal with toppings to our menu to join the yogurt, pastries, waffles and other goodies, and appreciate any suggestions you may have!

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I wish I had stayed at a motel by the freeway. When I checked in I told the desk clerk I had my bike on my car. I wish she had suggested I wheel it in for the night. Years of travel I had never had a problem. Lots of party noise that night outside. Next morning when I went out my bike was gone. As I looked around, it turns out this hotel at one end is only 40 yards from abandoned homes. The hotel gave me a $5 discount for my bike! I made a police report but don't expect more. I think this hotel should have spent more on improved security in its parking lot instead of granite countertops.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. While we do have a local company patrolling our property at various times throughout the night, as well as security camera monitors at our front desk, I am deeply sorry to hear about your bike and to learn that we did not handle the issue as you would have preferred. We do often have guests leave their bikes on their vehicles and valuables inside during their stay with no problems, which is likely why our desk clerk didn't think to have you bring with with you to your room. However, I do understand that while that does make you feel any better about your first stay, we certainly hope that you could find it in your heart to understand this unfortunate incident was an uncommon one and give us a second chance to provide you with a superior experience that you can share with others.

We take all guest feedback to heart and look at it as a way to improve both our guest service and our property and it saddens us when our guests have an experience such as yours. We do hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed there two nights. We were upgraded to a suite that had a full kitchen and a large room. We were told that the hotel was updated in 2012, however there is still a musty smell in the hallway and the bed definitely is not new. The heater fan does not shut off unless you turn it off. So, noisy all night or no heat. Still some work to be done in the bathroom as the door rubs on the floor and is scratched as well as the molding is also scratched. Breakfast was OK.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. I'm sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations, but I'm glad that it was an OK stay overall.

While we did do quite a few updates to our hotel in 2012, and before, we are still in the process of completing our long list of renovations. I'm certainly very sorry if there was an unpleasant odor in the hallway, as the renovations are quite possibly a contributing factor.

I'm happy to hear that we had the availability to provide you with your complimentary Elite Best Western Rewards member upgrade to one of our King Kitchenette Suites, though I am very sorry that you were not entirely happy with the bed in that room. Each and every one of our Queen sized beds was replaced in the Fall of 2010 and early Winter 2011, and we always receive rave reviews on those. While we have upgraded the bedding and mattress toppers to make all of our beds more comfortable, new King sized mattresses are still on our list of upgrades and renovations still to be completed.

On your next trip through town, we will be more than happy to provide you with a room with a Queen sized bed, as this is what we have in all of our Standard rooms, as well as most of our Kitchenette Suites. We take all feedback to heart and strive to make each guest stay a wonderful one. We certainly hope that you will give us a second chance to provide you with a superior experience!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel is relatively easy to find. The rooms are as big as they need to be and are clean and bright. The service is great. The breakfast has variety and is fresh. There is no elevator but there are plenty of entrances for convenience from the parking area. What more does one need for a home away from home?

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! We certainly appreciate the kind words and are happy to hear that you were fully satisfied by what we had to offer!

We're glad you had a safe trip back home and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through town!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staff was most eager to help with any problems or issues. There was a problem with the TV and they went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. Breakfast was excellent Very nice place to stay. The staff bent over backwards to make sure my needs were met. Would highly recommend this location.

Date of stay: September 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property! I'm so very glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Each and every one of our staff truly cares about our guests and will always go the extra mile to make each stay an exceedingly wonderful one, and I'm happy to hear you were impressed.

I hope you had a wonderful time in town and a safe trip back home, and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through town!