Traveling thru WA State was a great vacation, however, the Best Western, Alladin, was not the "best" that Western has to offer. This hotel needs serious updating as it is literally worn out. If it was not late in the day we would have driven further to try and locate a better hotel. It was clean but smelled musty which may have been the "old" odor from rugs and furniture. The breakfast was actually decent so that was a plus. This hotel actually charged MORE for a room than some of Best Westerns better quality hotels!!!!!!! I think they should have paid ME to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located between Kelso and Longview, the Best Western Aladdin Motor Inn offers clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations. We have 77 guest rooms, 20 of which have fully equipped kitchenettes. Our motel is conveniently located for taking day trips to the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, Lewis & Clark historical sites, Pacific Ocean beaches, and the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. While you are here enjoy world class fishing in several of our great rivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Aladdin Inn - Kelso Hotel Kelso
- Kelso Best Western
- Best Western Kelso
- Best Western Aladdin Hotel