$96
$89
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area(Kelso)(Great Value!)
$83
QualityInn
Economy Inn(Longview)
$60
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanhash brownschinese restaurantwestern hotelsfull kitchenwafflesfresh fruitplace to stayparking arealots of parkingno elevatorindoor poolone night stayfirst floordesk clerkroad tripcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A friend and I spent one night here while traveling through the area. Our reception was warm and friendly. Although the structure is a little aged, the management has recently completed remodeling the facility, which provides a fresh, inviting atmosphere. Our room was clean. The complimentary breakfast was good and included fresh fruit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Mark N,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear your stay was enjoyable! We are an older property, but the renovations we are doing have helped a lot! We are so excited about the changes that we've made and are happy our guests are noticing. We have also expanded our breakfast and added more hot items. I hope you will stay with us again if you come back the area!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The hotel is fine. It's not new or spiffy, but for the money it is an okay hotel. The front desk was really great. Our room had been remodeled within the last year per the front desk, and it was fine. I can't give it any more than an average rating, because we have stayed at so many other hotels that are so much nicer for just a few dollars more. If our room was remodeled a year ago, it is strange that neither the bed light or clock radio were plugged in. The cords were just hanging down the back of the nightstand. Seems like someone would eventually plug them in, but the plug is too far behind the bed to reach. The odd thing was the smell of the hotel. It smelled either of wet dog or dog food. It could have been the construction going on, but it did not smell like paint, carpet or drywall dust. So not real sure what the smell was. The Chinese restaurant next door was really good.

Room Tip: one in the back of the hotel will be quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cherri D

Dear Cherri D.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you were impressed with our front desk staff, they work hard to please our guests! It is strange to me that your alarm clock and light were unplugged. The previous guest must have unplugged them but I will be sure to remind my maids to make sure everything is plugged in and ready for the next guest! I hope to see you on your next trip through the area!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I travel a lot and would consider this to be an average hotel. It is older and the floors are warped in places. We even had one spot in out room which felt like it could break through. On the up side - room was very clean, staff was friendly, pool looked great and it was a place to crash for the night. Room had recently been remodeled. Oh, and the water pressure in the shower was awesome!

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We strive to deliver superior service to each of our guests. While we are an older property, I assure you our hotel is very safe! I'm happy you enjoyed our staff and our pool though! We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My son and I stayed one night last week at the Best Western Aladdin in Kelso, WA and I must tell you that it was probably one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at in some time. It is NOT right off the freeway like some of the other choices in Kelso but is certainly worth driving a mile into town for. It was cleaner than the so called "4 star" hotel my family stayed at in February while down in Anaheim. Nice updated tile entry as well as bathroom and very well lit. Breakfast the next morning was very nice as well. I would not hesitate to ever stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EricBellevue
BWKELSO, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear your stay with us was enjoyable! We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and upkeep of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed it! While we are not right next to the freeway, it does tend to be a bit quieter in this area. We have recently added to our breakfast and I am happy to hear it was enjoyed! We look forward to seeing you and your son again on your next trip through the area. If you have any other questions or concerns please dont hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stay here often on our way to visit fmily in OR. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfy with good pillows.The building is getting older but they work at keeping it maintained. Not your place if you want 4-star elegance, but this is family friendly with a more than adequate breakfast for a diabetic dad, an energetic sugar crazed grandchild and a celiac grandmother.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper floor toward the back for a quieter room. It is a wooden building so noise could be an issue but we have never been bothered.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RAMONA A
BWKELSO, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stays with us. We love seeing returning guests and are happy you are pleased with your stays here at the Best Western Aladdin. We may be an older building but we work hard to keep it clean and nice. We are doing many updates and renovations and look forward to all the new changes at our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!