Best Western Aladdin Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$96
$89
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area(Kelso)(Great Value!)
$83
$105
Economy Inn(Longview)
$60
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanhash brownschinese restaurantwestern hotelsfull kitchenwafflesfresh fruitplace to stayparking arealots of parkingno elevatorindoor poolone night stayfirst floordesk clerkroad tripcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2011

When I think of "Motor Inn's" I assumed it wouldn't be that nice of a hotel. But it was surprisingly very nice!
The staff member we checked in with was extremely enthusiastic and very pleasant. He was informative about the area and really made us feel welcome.
Our rooms was very nice too. Very clean, newly decorated, soft bed and pillows. Great nights sleep. We didn't get a chance to enjoy the ammenities since we were just passing through. But I would highly recommend this hotel for it's cleanliness, friendly staff and location!
My only negative is that there is not a lot of parking. We weren't able to park our vehicle anywhere near our end of the hotel making it difficult to carry all our luggage back and forth.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KBaker1015
BWKELSO, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our hotel. I'm glad you gave us a chance, despite our unwelcoming name, and were pleasantly surprised! We're glad that our friendly front desk agent was able to help make your stay an enjoyable one, and I'm glad you like our brand new beds and updated rooms! While we do have several lots all around the building in hopes that our guests never have to walk too far to get to their rooms, I'm very sorry that was not the case for you! However, we're glad your stay was overall a pleasant one and we hope you still come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2011

We stayed there for a few days this past weekend.

Overall experience there was not bad. The front desk rep was very friendly, helpful, and very prompt in serving us.

Continental breakfast was available but we weren't able to try it out as we headed out early. I did try to get some hot water for tea but there wasn't any left by the time I got there. Tried some coffee but it was hot so I don't know what happened there.

The indoor pool was not available during our stay which was disappointing as the kids wanted to swim. I think the pool's issues needed to be addressed and fixed so guests can take advantage of it.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank isen
BWKELSO, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2011

Thank you for staying with us on your resent visit to Kelso and for taking the time to review our hotel. We take all guest feedback to heart, both the good and the constructive. It is always great to hear that our Guest Service is doing a great job. I am sorry that you missed our great breakfast in the morning, and that you were not able to get your tea. If you left before breakfast was put out, and the hot water air pot was gone, our clerk was in the kitchen getting the hot water ready for the morning breakfast. I would like to apologize for the pool being closed, and for your children not being able swim. The ignitor in the heater that keeps the pool warm was broken and it has now been fixed. If you are ever in the area again, we would love a second chance to give you a stay that does not just meet your expectations, but exceeds them.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

As other reviews note, property is a cheap stay and is friendly to pets. There lies the problem - pet friendly.

The property is an older facility with poor sound insulation between the upper and lower floor. Woe to those in the lower floor unit trying to get a sound sleep when the upper unit has a barking and howling dog with owners who apparently were enjoying Kelso's night life. The dog barked and howled off and on until its people returned sometime after 1:30PM.

The piping is also poorly sound insulated because we could hear the upstairs guest run bath water then drain the tub.

While hotel staff was friendly and tried (offered to change our rooms in the middle of the night), they cannot compensate for the dated facility.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

We thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Again, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your styay with us. While we are proud to be a pet friendly hotel, we do have designated pet-friendly rooms, which are all downstairs. Unfortunately, we were unaware there was a dog above you on the night you stayed with us, or we would not have put you in that room. This kind of situation certainly is not a common occurrence at our hotel, and I am deeply sorry that it happened.

When you called our graveyard desk agent about the barking dog, he did try to get ahold of the guest, but because he was unable to do so, the only other option we had was to offer to help move you down the hall, but I'm sorry that you did not want to do so. While there was obviously nothing we could do upon check-out to make up for your not being able to get to sleep until 1:30 in the morning, I am glad that we were able to refund your stay, but I am sorry that we still let you walk away unsatisfied. We certainly hope that you still give us another chance.

Reviewed February 16, 2011

Shane and Jose at the front desk were great! They lead me to tasty eats, convenient shopping and fun times at the karaoke bar adjacent to the hotel .My expectations of a mid town hotel were now brought to a higher level do to the first class staff and first class hospitality.Thank you Best western Aladdin Inn. keep up the good work.
Sincerely, David A. (Ocean Park Wa.)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Kelso, and for taking the time to reivew our hotel. I am very pleased that we exceeded your expectations and that you had a great stay. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Kelso.

Reviewed February 7, 2011

Friendly Staff and very hepful about directions.. Breakfast was a plus....FREE
Good Chinese restaurant right next door
I got my moneys worth...

Gary

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
BWKELSO, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2011

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Kelso, and for taking the time to reivew our hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you on your next visit to Kelso!