“Quite a pleasant suprise”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Kelso
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stopped at this one once on the way to Seattle from portland. Not a big Red Lobster fan but this one is great! Help is always nice, they food in the four times there has always been well prepared, and extremely tasty. The staff is always generous with the biscuts, your never rushed there is always plenty of help and seating is spread out to make you feel comfortable. This one went from an I guess we could stop there, to Lets go there its a great place. Value is decent too give it a try you won't be disappointed

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a standard red lobster chain restaurant, and for me as business traveler a known choice of places to eat. Food and service was good - will come again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Red Lobster was my mother-in-law's favorite restaurant, and we used to dine there at least a couple of times a year when visiting her in her east coast city until she died about 15 years ago. Last night, with limited choices available for dinner, my husband and I returned to this one.
The food ranged from mediocre to awful. The seafood stuffed mushrooms were over cooked and devoid of any trace of seafood. The coconut fried shrimp were OK, provided one skipped the ice cold piña colada dipping sauce which was nauseatingly sweet and did not suit the already overly sweet shrimp. The shrimp cocktail was, at least, palatable, though the shrimp were tasteless....clearly farm grown shrimp.
The lobster bisque was decent, as was my husband's New Orleans Rockfish, not great, but reasonably palatable.
And the service? Where to start. The greeter was very pleasant. The waiter? We hypothesized that he was snorting coke or some other upper he was that frenetic. The one thing we enjoyed was Red Lobster's wonderful cheese biscuits, brought to us without butter. When we asked for butter, this idiot had the rudeness to shout at us in a voice so loud that many other patrons turned around to see what was going on, that the biscuits were very buttery, and did not really need additional butter, but if we insisted, he would bring some.....which he did about 15 minutes later, at which time he again shouted that as it was so unusual for anyone to order butter with their biscuits, he had to allow it to soften and them had to mash it for us. We are in our late 60's and never had such a horrible experience in a restaurant.
We will never set foot in another Red Lobster.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is one great place. The lobster is to die for. The staff is very friendly. The place is clean. My first lobster was ok but the manager walked by and said she did not like how it looked so they brought me another

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Best restaurant in the Kelso - Longview area. Located near I5, it is a great location close to the mall. We love the food there and try to get back at least once a year. Friendly staff and extremely clean.