“DELICIOUS FOOD!”

Cuisines: Asian
Portland, Oregon
“DELICIOUS FOOD!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Oh my! DELICIOUS!!! My Japanese mother wanted to go here for Mother's Day for dinner tonight! She had been there yesterday and liked it so much, we all went today. My picky husband and two sons loved their dishes (chicken teriyaki don and chicken katsu-don)! Everything we tried was delicous! Miso soup, tempura, sushi, udon were all incredible.

We had a great waiter, but all the servers came by and made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. GREAT food, service and value!!!

There were five hungry people who ordered a bunch of food and we all left with leftovers and only paid $80 including a generous tip!

Though we live in Beaverton, we will be going back to Kelso for an amazing dinner!!!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Rosalia726

Kelso, Washington
“New restaurant in town”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

A new restaurant opened up in town. Sora sushi. I was in there on their second day. They have a large selection of fish,beers and saki. They have a fish tank but no fish in it yet. Food was very good and the prices are about $10 a serving. The food is made fresh. Very good.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Darsik1
“Sushi done right!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I was so excited to see this new restaurant coming in at a location that has struggled to keep a restaurant going. Let me tell you if this sushi place doesn't make it ... Nothing will! Some of the best sushi I've had in the PNW. Rivals Seattle and Portland easy....

• Visited April 2013