Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview
$98
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area(Kelso)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
$96
$89
Best Western Aladdin Inn(Kelso)(Great Value!)
$93
QualityInn
Economy Inn(Longview)
$60
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor poolpotatoesbed was comfortablean older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are largesausageoff the highwaybagelsnice stayjasmineconventionseattlemtmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Jasmine was so excellent. We arrived in pouring rain, no reservations, had mechanical problems and probably grumpy. By the time Jasmine checked us in was like the sun came our, we were so happy and also new members of Red Lion.
Staff at breakfast were exceptional, frontnd housekeepers so nice and obliging. Will stay at Red Lion any and every opportunity.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Doug H
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed here for three nights in late October, and for such a large property, there seemed to be almost nobody here. There was maybe a dozen cars in the parking lot, and the hotel was silent each night. The quietness was nice, if not a little creepy.

The wireless internet was blazing fast. Everything worked as expected, and for a property that's been around a while, the scuff marks and stains were minimal. The bed was comfortable, and I slept well.

The breakfast was unexpectedly very good, about a $5 add-on to the room rate. I'll be staying here again next time I'm in town.

3  Thank RulesLawyer
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My early check-in wasn't honored. I was told to come back after 3p after a 2 hour drive to Kelso. The bed was soft. The room had an old order. There were bugs in the bathroom. The hotel is in a great location and the bar service was good. The price was reasonable, so I guess I got what I paid for.

1  Thank Agnes S
Mary T, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love to hear from our guests, whether it's good or bad! I am so sorry we did not honor your check in request. I have spoken to our Front Office Manager, and we are looking into what happened. I have also shared your guestroom challenges with the maintenance and housekeeping departments. Thank you so much for choosing Red Lion Hotels! We value you as our guest, and look forward to the opportunity to WOW you on your return visit. Please contact the hotel directly to make those arrangements. Again, thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

It is what you would expect from a hotel that has been around for several decades. The TV was old-school, but the bed was comfy. Mostly empty rooms, my bathtub started to fill when I showered (gross).

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Loved how large the room was...I don't believe I have ever stayed in such a spacious room...enjoyed using the outdoor pool and sauna also...Best option for me is that I could get a lower price for the room which didn't include breakfast. I personally don't like the breakfasts offered in any hotel and I loved the option to save on the price of the room...Only recommendation I would offer is that the room had been newly redecorated but they used bedspreads rather than a comforter...I had to take it off the bed as I don't like to share that bedding item with others.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo