“Great Chinese Food - Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lucky Dragon

Lucky Dragon
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Kalama
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Kalama, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Chinese Food - Wonderful Service”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The Lucky Dragon is located in the little town of Kalama, WA, right off of I-5, but don't let that stop you. This little restaurant has the best Chinese Food I have ever had. Try the Kung Pao chicken or the green bean beef. Service is very friendly and fast. The restaurant is clean and bright; children are welcome. The next time you are traveling on I-5 pull off at the Kalama exit and give the Lucky Dragon a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013

Cupertino, California
“A-Okay”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed the food at this friendly Chinese restaurant. The pepper salt shrimp was quite tasty. The hot & sour soup could use a bit more heat but was still pretty good overall. The price, however, seemed somewhat steep for this caliber of Chinese cuisine. Our bill averaged out to around $15 per person.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A gem in the middle of no where...”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We, a family of four drove down from Seattle down to Portland Oregon and on the way, stopped by to have a lunch and ran into a Chinese restaurant called Lucky dragon and it was my and my husband's and my 2 teenage girl's favorite Chinese restaurant ever encountered!! We loved it so much that we stopped by again on the way back to Settle. It looked small and we didn't know what to expect from outside but inside was surprisingly very nice. We ordered Lunch special and it was so gourmet like and the amount on the plate was huge!! Second time we ordered family dinner and again it was just so awesome...my kids are back in LA California still savoring that restaurant...yummy. You will never regret it and the price was so reasonable. It is apparently rated as one of the top 100 restaurant in the nation.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Vivian K
Longview, Washington
“Best Chinese food ever”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Some friends found it on Yelp.com and we decided to try it. The food is excellent and so is the service. The menu is huge and has lots to choose from. Each item tastes different from each other so it doesn't all taste the same. Donna f.

• Visited November 2012
Clatskanie, Or.
“Best Chinese I have ever had”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We found this little gem about 3 years ago when friends took us there. The best time to go is before 3PM when they have the lunch prices on. I don't know if the dinner is bigger, but if it is you would for sure have to take home a box. My wife and I many times will split a lunch and it is sufficient. The other day we both had one, I finished about 3/4 and she finished about 1/2. The food is made to order and is always fresh and hot. If you like Chinese you can't go wrong. Owned and staffed by all Chinese that take there lunch meal together after 3PM. Quite interesting to see the combinations they make for their group!

• Visited July 2013