“Enjoyed our stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Issaquah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Very nice hotel! Hotel is a few years old but you would not know it by looking at, it has been well taken of. Nicely decorated I enjoy the northwest theme in the public space. Front desk & Restaurant staff were pleasant. We got in late & did not want a big meal so we split the brie & mushroom appetizer it was good but the presentation boring.

• Stayed: April 2010
HGIIssaquah, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2010

Dear Skaterdad7,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We too agree that our hotel is nicely decorated with a northwest theme. Were glad you had a pleasant experience with the front desk and restaurant staff’s.
I’m sorry you found appetizer presentation boring. But, our Chef, Jessica has assured me they are working on spicing it up!
Thank you again for taking the time to share, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah.

Ernesto Mendez

Reviewed March 16, 2010

Pleasantly surprised by hotel. Traveling with several families for young basketball tournament. Laurie Carlisle, the sales manager, was extremely helpful in helping us get our reservation coordinated. The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate our families. Boys loved the pool and the parents loved the location ( Starbucks right down the street)
Thanks again Laurie for making this a successful weekend.

• Stayed: March 2010
HGIIssaquah, director of sales at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2010

Dear sportsmomWashington,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I know many people read reviews and take a cue from guests like you.

I'm glad you and your team were pleasantly surprised by staying with us. Our staff tries to bring personal attention into every guest interaction, and we are please that you received that attention from Laurie Carlisle.

Thanks again for the kind words we really hope to see you and team next time.

Ernesto Mendez

Reviewed February 17, 2010

This was my second stay in spacious and clean rooms. I shared a Twin room with two Queen beds, they were the most comfortable beds I ever experienced in a hotel - seriously, I loved them! The quality of breakfast (not included in price) has declined over the past year, the freshly prepared omlette was awful - they should get back their old cook from 2009. Also, some of the staff members were kinda slow - I had them recalculate my bill four times before they got the math right. But since I love the rooms, I will happily return...

Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Old faithful... Definitely a cookie-cutter hotel that dutifully offers all the benefits you'd expect from a business traveler-oriented hotel. Wifi, decent breakfast buffet, option to purchase hot omelets, but no character. Very clean, tastefully accented with unmemorable art.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank rileigh15
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I loved this hotel. We booked last minute, and got a great rate. The hotel was busy, but you wouldn't know it. The staff and service was friendly and professional. The bed was awesome. You can adjust the firmness of the bed, and it was soo comfortable. I truly had the best sleep ever. I can't wait for another trip so we can stay again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CherieChalmers
Reviewed February 23, 2009

This hotel is great. New and clean with a restaurant and bar. Close to restaurants and shopping and safe places to walk. Free Wireless. LOVED IT!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Molly66
Reviewed February 16, 2009

I must admit I am a bit confused about the reviews which complained about the noise. We found this property to be VERY quiet...which is something the Garden Inn takes seriously as evidenced by how they put the ice machine and vending machines in their own closed-door room to help keep noice to a minimum. I guess slamming doors are a people issue rather than a property issue?

The place was very clean. The beds were very comfortable, and the TV was ok. The rooms themselves are nothing fancy, but certainly adequate and accomodating. The breakfast was decent, certainly a cut above your typical continental breakfast at many motels.

It's a little but on the spendy side for what you get, but not by a lot. I would most definitely stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again if I was traveling.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
0 mi away
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
#19 of 29 in Bellevue
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah? Share your experiences!