“Friendly and helpful!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Friendly and helpful!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah on our trip to Seattle. The staff was very friendly and helpful as we needed a car service into Seattle. They arranged this for us and then called with all the detales within a few minutes. They made our stay very enjoyable and much less stressful. Having a restraunt with good food and service on site was very convienent. The pool was a good size and the pool toys was a great addition. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We requested additonal additional pillows and towles and they were delived to our rooms within minutes. We enjoyed our say and would gladly stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We strive to surpass our guest's expectations and it is rewarding to see those efforts validated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Spokane, WA
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We spent 2 nights here at the end of July and chose this hotel for its location. It was more than we wanted to pay, but Issaquah has limited options. The hotel is beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly. It was nice that the pool area has a box of pool toys, which my kids enjoyed. They also have cookies and "welcome bars" near the check-in area. The breakfast was also expensive ($12.95 per adult), but they make your eggs/omelets cooked to order and I was pleased with the selection of food and juices. My kids liked the breakfast also because they had lots of breakfast meats and cranberry juice. The morning we did not eat there we were still able to use the coffee/hot chocolate/cider station right next to the restaurant. It was nice to grab a cup to go.

The room was good, although I think all hotels should have the bathroom sinks separate from the toilet/tub area. They also had a pretty limited selection of kids channels on the TV, although we found some cartoon on a Wednesday morning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some of our great amenties. Thanks for the detailed review!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel is a nice, Hilton Garden Inn. Nothing fancy, but I really enjoyed our stay, as it was comfortable. Fortunately for them, there are not alot of other options in Issaquah, and the Hilton is the nicest of what is there. I had a family of 3, with a 2 year old. We got the Whirlpool Suite, so we could have a separate room for our kiddo to sleep. The pull out couch was a little springy, but completely fine for my kid (although I had to sleep on it one night...ouch). Both rooms had TV's and there was one full bath and a half bath, which was nice to have for a family.

The one thing that you can't miss is the breakfast buffet. Truly, it was very good, which surprised me. Make a waffle, I had one every day.

The staff at the hotel were all very nice and courteous. I've stayed at much more expensive places where the staff weren't half as nice, so I applaud them for that.

The maid service was adequate. I would have liked a little less noise and more prompt cleaning, but it was manageable.

We had room 434, which was right outside the linens closet, so maid noise was loud with them talking. It woke my son up a few times, but, in turn, I'm sure he woke out neighbors up a few times. I can't complain.

All in all....a great stay in Issaquah.

Room Tip: Stay away from 434. Too close to the linen closet for the maids. Also, stay away from the elevator...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We appreciate your detailed review. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy overall your stay was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Buena Park, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I just got home after two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn. The grounds and inside are lovely. The rooms are clean and well decorated. The staff was friendly and courteous. I have only two suggestions. Although the breakfast buffet looked delicious, I wished there had been a less fancy, less expensive, breakfast option. Also, I found the bed to be too firm, but when I asked if there was a foam egg crate or something to add to the bed, I was told they didn't have anything like that.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize the bed was not comfortable for you. Our rooms with king beds are adjustable and our rooms with two beds do offer a different mattress, depending on what you had the other option may be more comfortable for your future stays.
Pullman, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Expensive, and we chose not to pay extra for the breakfast, but a very clean place to stay - we were a family with a 1 year old and 5 year old -they had a great time in the pool and provided pool toys. The staff were great and not perturbed by the kids. Washer & drier are available, and there is a bar after a long day. Rooms were well insulated so we didn't hear a thing other than our own family. The local area also had parks for the kids to play in and a Red Robin close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad your family enjoyed yourselves. We hope to see you again soon.
Sandy, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I do my share of traveling and this staff was one of the most friendly groups I have had for a while. The area is beautiful and the hotel fits right in. The room was comfortable and just right for a weary traveler. I held a seminar there the next day and the catering staff was always there when I needed them. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank so much for the great review! Your comments are appreciated. We look forward to your next visit to Issaquah!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Staff was very helpful. This is a new hotel with a bunch of great features. We asked for recommendations of local hikes on check-in, and took advantage of those recommendations. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIIssaquah, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you took advantage of the beauty of the Pacific Northwest! We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you to the Seattle area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
#17 of 29 in Bellevue

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah? Share your experiences!