“Will stay here again.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Anchorage, Alaska
“Will stay here again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our second stay in the past four months. Large rooms, sparkling clean, comfortable beds, free WiFi, friendly helpful staff, free parking, very quiet. This is one of those hotels where --after a long day -- you look forward to checking in, relaxing, and not leaving the room.

The one sort of oddball issue is with the TV... The 'set top box' is hidden/fastened to the back if the TV....takes a bit of figuring it all out before you can cause the TV to work...not intuitive.

In any event, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review and your nice comments! Your loyalty to out property is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Pleasant staff. Greeted with cookies and hotel is clean and a good location. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms were very clean upon arrival. The television was hard to navigate once it was powered on.

Room Tip: If it is raining be sure to get a room where the rain gutters don't make noise
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you bringing the TVs to our attention. We look forward to you next stay with us!
Corvallis, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Staff was great rooms are nice. pool and fitness facilities kept perfect. i was on the end of the building and it was dead quiet. nice little gift shop open 24 hours for a nice late snack. also a very nice and easy 20 minute drive to downtown Seattle. Avoid the craziness and stay just outside town. Staff was great with recomondations

Room Tip: high numbers are toward the far end of the building and very quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your time at our property. We hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We spent Christmas holidays (7 days) here and have no complaints at all. Room was comfortable, clean and well serviced. We received complimentary breakfast every day; not sure if it was included in my rate or due to my diamond status. Breakfast folks were polite and took care of us. They have a small pool, hot tub, and gym. I also used their small business center. Nothing fancy but good enough. Around the hotel is just about every retail store possible and there are several decent restaurants within 5 mins too. If you want something more upscale then you have to go to Bellvue but you'll pay 2-3x more. If you need to be in or around this area then I don't think you can go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed here again for the third time for a business conference and it was a great experience as usual. All of the employees I encountered were very nice and willing to help in whatever way they could. It's been very frosty the last few days and they even had windshield scrapers at the front desk for those that didn't have them! The rooms are HUGE. They feel larger than any hotel I've ever been in. I've stayed at 5 and 4 star hotels and this one falls into that category. As usual, the rooms and hotel were very clean, the food was very good and the meeting room staff were especially helpful and responsive. My company always uses this hotel and we probably always will.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the nice comments. Your loyalty to our property is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in Dec. 2012/Jan. 2013. The room was huge, clean, comfortable. A little higher-priced than other HGIs I've stayed at, but great service. I was traveling with my disabled brother, so we reserved an accessible room. I was surprised that an "accessible" room would be such a long distance from the elevator; quite a hike for someone with a mobility impairment. Was also surprised to find a bathtub in an accessible room. There's no way a physically challenged person can get in and out of a tub. BUT, I asked the front desk if it was possible to get a shower chair. It was delivered to the room in minutes. Great customer service! Other small but nice touches like window scrapers and de-icer available at the front desk - and we needed it!
The dining room has a large menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food is very good. So is the service.
Stayed here for about a week for a wedding a couple of years ago. The rehearsal dinner was here. The food was outstanding!
Staff could not be nicer!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel does offer accessible rooms with roll-in showers if that better suites your needs in the future. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
Portland, OR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in a suite over Christmas. Our room was clean and adequately appointed, but I felt the room rate was expensive. I've stayed in much nicer rooms in Seattle for far less money but we needed to be in Issaquah, where the hotel options are limited. The location of this property is excellent, though. It's near the freeway, but far enough you don't hear it, and has many restaurant and shopping options near by.

I really enjoyed that our room had a balcony, refrigerator, microwave, free wireless and cable television that is similar to a home set up (with a program guide selection).

The bed could have been more comfortable (one of those adjustable air mattress that doesn't adjust that well), but otherwise I enjoyed my stay and will likely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Issaquah_Hilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for brining the bed to our attention. I will have our maintenance staff double check the beds in the suites to make sure they are all working properly. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
#16 of 29 in Bellevue

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah? Share your experiences!