“Good for business stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bengaluru, India
“Good for business stay”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here on business travel with my team. It's a perfect hotel for business stay, where you do not spend much time at the hotel, but outside. Rates are very reasonable, clean & spacious rooms.
Breakfast: I would suggest driving around in the neighbourhood & eat breakfast at some local cafe's rather than the hotel. Hotel food is fine, but expensive.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Aldo_Xavier
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed our property and dining experience. We appreciate you brining your price concern to our attention. Our breakfast buffet with a cook to order chef station is highly rated amongst our competition. We will research the market again to ensure we continue to serve our guests with the best options at a fair price. We do offer bed and breakfast packages as well that includes breakfast with your stay. We hope to see you again soon for the Hilton Garden Inn - Seattle/Issaquah experience I know you will love.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Winchester, Idaho
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed here for a conference and was very happy with the quality and cleanliness of the room. The hotel is located on a deadend road so the ares is very quiet. The staff was very friendly on all shifts and the bar/restaurant staff were exceptional in the friendliness and service. My only comlplaint is that I found my self needing to stay and extra 3 nights and the front desk would not give me the rate I had for the conference. So I did check out and go to another hotel near Sea-Tac. I would have rather stayed here and would have if they had given me the same rate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. I will happily share your feedback with our housekeeping and restaurant staff so they know their hard work is appreciated. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the available rates. Our rates do change according to market conditions and contracted agreements. We would love the opportunity to serve your lodging needs again. Please call us direct for your next reservation and I would be happy to personally assist you to ensure you get the best accommodations available.
Colbert, WA
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We came in late and listened to the deskman deal with a forceful guest with a strong opinion to be expressedm and a complaint about a noisy party, with very professional and pleasent demeanor. Clearly he was well trained and experinced in dealing with these situations. We checked in very smoothly and found the room to be large, and very clean and comfortable. The lobby area is very attractive, decorated with marble and autumn color accents.

A very good quality, business class facility with very good staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I hope we have the pleasure of serving your lodging needs again. Please don't hesitate to call us anytime. I would be happy to personally assist you with your next reservation to ensure you get the best accommodations available.
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2012

So I have a certain expectation of Hilton properties. I have stayed at plenty and this one was below the standards I expect from the Hilton chain. The guest room was adjacent to the guest laundry facility which is open 24 hrs - the noise was terrible. When I spoke to the front desk they offered to comp my breakfast and gave me earplugs - unbelievable! I packed up and headed down to the from desk where the night manager finally found me another room. Second day there were problems with the tv and it took about 2 hrs and 2 maintenance personnel to figure out the remotes and correct. The bedside lamp had a short in it and we were scared to touch it. We left Saturday night - a full day early. Disappointing!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robyn A
HGIIssaquah, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. Noise can be an issue in rooms near common areas and I am glad to hear that we were able to find you a quieter space. I apologize for the issues encountered with the television and lamp in your room and have addressed them with our maintenance team. We will be sure to fix the issues with the room amenities and hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area. When booking your next reservation, pleae call us direct so we can do something special for you.
New York, New York
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel is in a beautiful setting. It is relatively new, the employees appear to love their job and the property is well maintained. As a frequent traveler it is refreshing to experience this. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HGIIssaquah, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for all of the kind words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we would be delighted to have you stay with us again soon. If there is ever anything we may do, please don't hesitate to call or write anytime.
Graham, Washington
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The HGI in Issaquah, WA., has been a favorite of mine for several years. The staff is always displayed a high level of competence. They greet you and have never failed to provide full support for many details to support my stays. The restaurant's staff and cooks always provide an excellent meal. The breakfast buffet have many options and they almost always remember what I want ordered and very quick to allow me to eat before heading out for the days work. I almost exclusively do my meals in the hotel. They have ensured that I even had a take out fixed for me if my time was short. Excellent choices of evening cookie snacks are great. I love the entire staff and they are highly courteous and professional

Room Tip: Mid level rooms on east side are great.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
HGIIssaquah, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Wow & Thank you! We take pride in our service and it means a lot to all of us being appreciated and acknowledged for all the hard work our staff does day in and day out. I will happily pass your reveiw along to everyone who assisted you during your stay. We hope to have you as our guest again soon. Please don't hesitate to call or write anytime if there is ever anything we may do for you.
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I first visited Issaquah, Washington in 1956. There was, I think, only one motel. They've come a long way, Baby, in Issaquah! The town is beautiful, though extremely crowded at times. The Hilton Garden Inn is nicely situated at the end of a long and popular street with easy access to the main freeway and all activities in the Lake Sammamish area. It's a great place to stay and the staff was most friendly. We got into our room long before the 3:00pm check-in time.Tthe employee checking us in had a problem getting a Bellman to help with our luggage (they were extremely busy that day) so he left the desk and proceeded to assist with our bags! How cool is that? The room was fantastic. Stay there .. you'll love it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy our staff was able to meet your needs and we appreciate all of your kind words. Our goal is to not just meet your needs, but exceed all expectations. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Salish Lodge & Spa
Salish Lodge & Spa
#1 of 2 in Snoqualmie
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah? Share your experiences!