“Service is friendly, but is it worth the price?”
Review of Cucina! Cucina! - CLOSED

Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Drive
Reviewed December 25, 2011

The staff has been great both times we've visited but after paying $70 for dinner for my wife and I we both have asked one another, was it worth the price? The food is tasty, but it's basic steak and pasta that I could easily duplicate at home. I don't think this place warrants another visit even though I get frequent flier miles for eating there.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I go here often for lunch, as it is near to my work. The staff is great! Sherman, the General Manager & Josh, the Manager do the waiting during the weekday lunches and are always attentive. The remember what I like & what I don't. The salad can be ordered small, and are a perfect lunch size (except for the Monroe - only comes large). For dinner, the Chicken Marsala is very nice. I also recommend the Cambazola Bread as either a starter or with the soup or salad. For dessert - their Apple Pie and Ice Cream is amazing - baked to order in their wood burning oven!

Reviewed April 18, 2011

We used to go there and it was a good family restaurant - consistent, clean, reasonable. I don't know what happened....new ownership maybe....but it is not the same. The inside of the restaurant is beaten up......marks on walls, needs to be painted badly.....but the worst.....the bugs!!! There were lots of fruit flies and even tiny bugs crawling on the wall of our booth! YUCK! We told our waitress.....she kind of laughed. Also - the servers and hostesses look very young and inexperienced - and not nicely dressed. The food was okay......more expensive than I remember. The place has gone down hill!!!!!!not at all what I remember - I won't go back unless it changes.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

When there for a birthday and it was the worst meal the we ever had DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE. Over priced and service was bad and nobody was there so what were they doing? The ticket was $125.00 with out drinks to much could of got a better dinner in Bellevue. Knock this one off your list!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 2, 2009

This is our backup place for dinner. The service is good, nice and friendly. The food is always yummy. Great salads and pizza. Something for everybody. Good prices, too. A little loud at times. Sometimes a wait for table. You can eat from the menu in the bar.