“My favorite!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This restaurant is my very favorite and we come here as often as we are in Seattle. Turns out that our son knows the owners – that’s why he came here first years ago -- and they treat us sooooo well! Of course, the food would be the same anyway: GOOD! Good service, great food, and served with the large lazy susan so we can all share the dishes. Plus all the steamed rice (my favorite too) as we need! I just celebrated my birthday here this weekend and got a special surprise ice cream sundae too! I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank RonandJoan
There are newer reviews for Cascade Garden Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have decided that Cascade is our new favorite restaurant. So far we have only ordered take out, but we plan to dine in soon. The food is fresh, tasty and plentiful. The house rice has is delightful with the shrimp. We have had the general tso and the sweet and sour chicken. We have also had the appetizer platter for two.

We will be back.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Have been going here for years.... have been living in Ca. so do not get there too often anymore... Food is wonderful and the owners are fantastic

Reviewed June 28, 2012

if you like Chinese, you MUST visit this jewel. Great food, stellar service, friendly staff.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We went to this restaurant the night before my nephew's wedding. I can't say anything negative about the restaurant...even if I really try hard to nit pick. The food was excellent--especially the fried rice, the general tso and the velvet corn and crab meat soup (except that we had chicken instead of crab meat). I don't care for seafood, so I can't really say from first-hand experience, but the shrimp dishes received raves from those who partook. You won't be disappointed!