“Delicious food, great service and nice atmosphere”

Cascade Garden Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
California
“Delicious food, great service and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We went to this restaurant the night before my nephew's wedding. I can't say anything negative about the restaurant...even if I really try hard to nit pick. The food was excellent--especially the fried rice, the general tso and the velvet corn and crab meat soup (except that we had chicken instead of crab meat). I don't care for seafood, so I can't really say from first-hand experience, but the shrimp dishes received raves from those who partook. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2012

Northeast USA
“Walnut shrimp is to die for...”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Stumbled upon this place, while searching for a Chinese restaurant local to where I was working. Had not heard of the walnut shrimp, so I ordered it. It was definitely going back for! You actually get a very nice helping of candied shrimp, served with candied walnuts and white rice. It was one of the best dishes I had in any Chinese restaurant! The prices are reasonable, the place is clean, and the service is very good.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank readytograbasuitcase
Seattle, Washington
“Hidden GEM!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is one of the best kept secrets in Issaquah. The owners are warm and friendly. We went there for take out and one of us had dietary restrictions. They were so accommodating and each menu item was made according to our request. We were all pleased with every dish, even though they were cooked without the usual ingredients/flavorings. Those of us without restrictions are planning to return and dine in. I can just imagine how much tastier the dishes could be when prepared in their usual manner.

• Visited February 2012
Mercer Island, WA
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Wonderful family owned restaurant. Well seasoned food that comes to the table hot.

Tigard
“Mixed Review”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Some food was very good and some not so good. Service not very good.

• Visited September 2011