“Great pasta dishes... LOVE the purple chicken!”

Pogacha Restaurant & Bar - Issaquah
Ranked #23 of 166 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: American, Italian, Croatian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Front Street
Seattle, Washington
“Great pasta dishes... LOVE the purple chicken!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I usually find the food and service here to be very reliable. I absolutely am in love with the purple chicken dish (name escaples me). I have to force myself not to lick the plate. Their ravioli is also incredibly good. The food we are drawn to here is very rich so we don't find ourselves visiting that often, though it is usually pleasant. I have had a few S-L-O-W servers in the past, which can drive me batty. I am not necessarily faulting the waitstaff, but if it truly is that they are overbusy then the managers should hire more servers.

Visited February 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Enjoyable Change”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stopped in to enjoy some music and food. We have been a couple time price but never considered it a regular stop. Not sure why; the food is good, not great. The music was good, too close to the audience. Although this place is "good" rather than "great", we really should stop in on a more frequent basis. It is an anjoyable change, bu I think I enjoy this place for a more relaxed weekend lunch, than I do an evening of music; rubbing elbows with chairs of different heights and echos from the wood floor, open ceiling, and cold AC.

Visited September 2012
Issaquah
“great lunch, good happy hour, friendly service”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Their food is very good. The concept was started probably about 15 years ago by a real Croatian woman by the name of Helen. Bellevue location was the first I believe. Founded on using only the freshest of ingredients and a manageable menu size. New owners have pretty much stuck with the formula. One of the better places in Issaquah for quality food.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Reliable and good option for dinner”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Food tends to be generally good and service is good and if you want a casual dinner you really can't go wrong. Recommend you have reservations because they do fill up especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. Parking in their lot is also sometimes challenging but there is ample parking in the lot next door after 6PM.

• Visited August 2012
Woodinville, Washington
“Not on my list of dining options”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

There are very few restaurants that I would never return to but Pogacha is one. Even after giving it a second chance, my opinion didn't change. The food is extremely mediocre and over priced. Salads were not crisp and fresh, chicken was overcooked and bland. Service was very slow. Just not where I choose to spend my dining dollar.

Visited April 2012