“best eastside pizza”

Ranked #20 of 164 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our Pizza Dough is homemade and hand-rolled daily. Fresh vegetables are cut and prepared each day, too. We use only 100% whole milk Mozzarella, Provolone and Romano Cheeses, and our meats are of the highest quality available. Our goal is to serve you the finest products in an enjoyable atmosphere.
seattle
“best eastside pizza”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

These are loaded pizzas made with natural ingredients. Homemade sauce & dough. So much YUMMY food for the money. My family's favorite pizzeria.

Visited February 2012

“They make a swell pie.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Like the pie. Typical pizza shop - nothing fancy, a bit on the small side. Come for the pizza.

Issaquah, Washington
“Our Homebase Pizza Place for 12 Years!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I, as well as all the family and friends we bring there, have been enjoying great pizza at the Flying Pie ever since it opened 12 years ago. We have never been disappointed except when the place is so crowded, we can't find a seat. We go for the Italian sausage . . . huge chunks that are so big, they have to be turned halfway through the cooking process. The staff is always friendly and service always good. If you plateau folks or those visiting the area haven't tried it yet, I recommend you give it a try. Back in October, we were in New Jersey, supposed home of great eastcoast pizza. Well I guess I must be set in my ways but Flying Pie is great American, Northwest pizza and that NJ pizza can't hold a candle to the Flying Pie. And no, I don't work there!! 8^)

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing pizza and friendly service!”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Love the pizza and calzones here! My favorites are anything with pepperoni and the Presto! Pesto pizza with feta, artichoke hearts, and roasted peppers. It has a unique flavor that keeps me coming back for more!

• Visited January 2011
Seattle, Washington
“This is a local gem! The pizza is great...”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

This is a local gem! The pizza is great, the calzone's are amazing - with friendly service and a great pizzaria atmosphere. We take all our out of town visitors here!