“Great pizza, be sure to sit by the window!”
Review of Filos on Issaquah Creek - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Been here several times. The bar is a fun place to watch a sports game (I used to come here a bit when it was a sports bar, too) and the view out the window is of Issaquah Creek. The pizza is really good! They have some good beers on tap and make good cocktails. Nothing really fancy, but I've been happy every time I've left here.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant, located on Issaquah Creek next to Gilman Village, 4 times over the last 2 months. They opened the end of September (?) and are just building a following. Have tried a different menu item each time and have been satisfied with the dishes. The lasagna, mac and cheese, Spartan pizza, and a grinder are all very good and do not have mushrooms, which I am allergic to. I would personally like more pepper heat in the mac and cheese. My husband has liked the beers their staff have recommended and has even found 1 that he hasn't tried before. My girlfriend enjoyed the view over the Creek and loved watching the ducks. We will definitely be back to try more menu items. I understand they have music on Friday nights but have not attended any of these activities...not a fan. Hope they are a success at this site and stay a long time.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My daughter and I went to Filos this week. We were not impressed with the food. The grinder did not have much flavor and seemed overly greasy. The only kudos I have is them making something for my 8 year old that was not on the kids menu and not charging extra for it.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have dined at Filos three times in the past two weeks. The homemade tomato soup is to die for and the Grinders come with homade potato chips.

Clean, great service , plenty of parking and amazing food. You can sit by the window and watch the ducks swim in the river. Last weekend we saw an eagle swoop down and grab a fish.

Cynthia Freese
Issaquah

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had pizza and calzones on this visit, and everything was fantastic. Nice hot food, crunchy crust where it should be so, and lots f fresh ingredients. The soup special, gumbo with andouille sausage, was pretty good, too. Once view of the creek, pleasant ambience and great staff round out the offering, making this a great place to eat with friends and /or family.