I have never been in a more rundown motel in my entire 68 years on this earth. The curtains were literally falling off of the rod, there was water stains all over the tv cabinet, there was no shampoo, conditioner or lotion, the bedspreads were so tacky and the blanket on the bed was a stiff as a board...either from too much washing or not enough!!!!!
There was no continental breakfast or any coffee in the room.
The cost was just about the same as hotels that offered the breakfast, in room coffee and shampoo, etc. If it hadn't been 12:30 at night I would have left even after I had paid for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Seattle East-Issaquah is nestled at the base of Tiger Mountain, minutes from Lake Sammamish State Park and Pike Place Market. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all modern rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Motel-6, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah Hotel Issaquah
- Motel 6 Issaquah
- Motel Six Issaquah
- Issaquah Motel 6
- Issaquah Motel Six
- Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah Washington