“Great Dim Sum for Issaquah”
Review of Macky's Dim Sum

Macky's Dim Sum
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It's pretty fresh. We love the shrimp dumplings, hum bao (steamed buns with meat inside, bbq ribs, to Chinese broccoli. Were stuffed afterwards!

1  Thank Jackie F

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I have never had dim sum before, so I don't know if it always tastes this good. It was amazing! The prices are very low. You can definitely eat there without spending too much money. We tried about half of what they had on the menu, and all of them were good. I will definitely go back here again! All of the staff were very friendly too, and it is in such a neat area!

1  Thank PSinternational
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I find the dim sum here taste the freshest and the restaurant here is a better atmosphere than many other dim sum places. The staff have always been really nice to us and were a great help when my niece decided to have a fussy moment halfway through our meal (they came over with special noodles just for her and helped make her feel special and welcome).

1  Thank mconerly
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Walked into the restaurant at 6 pm, not expecting to see a Dim Sum menu. To my surprise, they were still serving Dim Sum. Ordered shrimp dumplings, BBQ duck, Bok Choi and Pork BBQ buns. Service was fast and friendly. Pork BBQ buns were great!!!!! One of the best I've had. Price is very reasonable and I recommend this place to everyone. Keep in mind that portion is really big (compare to other dim sum places) but try as many as possible as they will box up the left over. Bok Choi was really fresh and the diners next to me were praising how fresh the veggie dishes were.

2  Thank Samuel H
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I have been to Macky's numerous occasions and have not been disappointed. I have had Dim Sum in China, Vancouver and in Chinatown and found this to be on par with the best. Anything that the manager tells you to order, you should! He has yet to steer us wrong with his recommendation for BBQ Pork or Hong Kong style chicken. We especially enjoy the honey shrimp, steamed pork dumplings and garlic and spicy green beans. The service is fast, friendly and the food is always fresh. This is our favorite restaurant in Issaquah.