“I am back in Italy!”

Montalcino Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Montalcino Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 164 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
MN
“I am back in Italy!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was an outstanding small restaurant serving excellent italian food. Service was great. We got there for and early dinner. I had Pappardelle with wild boar sauce and my wife had the pan roasted halibut with a mushroom rissoto. She also had a wine flight to taste 3 Italian wines. All were excellent. This was a great experience and we will be back. The host (owner) told us his mom was cooking tonight.

• Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Impressive!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was quite impressed with this restaurant. I came in from out of town on business but I happened across a recommendation for this restaurant and I am very glad I decided to give it a try. Very good food--far beyond what you could hope to get at any "comparable" chain italian restaurant. The chef obviously cared about what he/she was cooking and the result was a very good meal. It felt home-made in many ways and I would generally say that it is high quality, reasonably authentic Italian cuisine.;

• Visited March 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Buzz Is For Real”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Heard about this place from several people, a lot of buzz around this restaurant. Well deserved , what a wonderful dinning experienced we had. When we walked in I felt truly like being in Italy especially when I heard the owner speaking in Italian to his server ( very beautiful server), the atmosphere was amazing. My husband ordered the sea bass which was ridiculously good and he knows his seafood, I had a gnocchi wild boar special which had unbelievable flavor excellent. There was also a gentlemen singing who came to our table who I was septic about but what a great voice, he sang ave Maria. At the end of our great meal we were given a digestive wine which just perfected our night. Well Done

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend...best Italian food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'm a California native I flew into Seattle for business...I inquired for a good place to eat was referred to Montalcino to my delight it was far better than what I was expecting...food was excellent and the service was second to none...I will be returning frequently...highly recommend Montalcino

Sammamish, Washington, United States
“Family Italian Food At It's Best”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food, atmosphere and staff here are amazing. There is live music and you can request Italian or Frank Sinatra songs. Warm cozy place with about 8 tables and a larger group area in the corner. Owner is very friendly using a lot of his Mom's recipes and the Caesar salad is the best!

• Visited February 2013