“My top of the list pizzeria in Seattle area”

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Issaquah
Ranked #15 of 168 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Description: Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is the Northwest's first and most celebrated authentic Neapolitan pizzeria. Tutta Bella nourishes lives by sharing traditions, authentic food and love. Whether you come for our certified authentic Neapolitan pizza, the warm and friendly service, or our delicious salads, calzones, antipasti, and housemade desserts don't be surprised if it feels like home. Join us for lunch, happy hour or dinner and experience the love for yourself.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Since we discovered Tutta Bella few years ago we've been regular visitors ever since. We have ventured in some other pizzerias (including "Vera pizza napoletana" certified) but haven't found a match yet. This is the closest I've got to the pizza taste I have experienced in Italy - they use the right ingredients, the crust is chewy adn charred, etc.The daily "happy hour" is a great deal too. I have noticed some variation of the pizza taste (it looks like it depends on the chefs working the shift, etc.) but in general they deliver consistently good experience. The service is very good - fast. Usually there is a little wait time (if any). Strongly recommended.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was good and it was real not pizza hut style pizza which I love. Mista salad was delicious a tad overdressed but a wonderful dressing. Eryn our waitress was attentive funny and adorable. Will ask for her everytime. Go....you wont be disappointed.....unless you pizza hut is great pizza...then dont bother...tjisbisnt for you. A true plus...a restaurant that doesnt allow children in the bar area.....thank you!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We enjoyed the variety of beers and pizzas on the menu. The food was very good and so was the service. Very conveniently located -- we were staying in Bellevue.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hungry and road weary, we decided to stop in Issaquah and check my trip advisor app to find a good pizza. Tutta Bella had great reviews so we gave it a try. I consider myself a connoisseur of pizza and I do generally like this style of pizza, but in this case I feel that they missed the mark. With a pizza crust that thin, why would it be so limp and under-cooked, my guess is that the oven wasn't hot enough. The salad was average and the beer was pretty good. I think this place is overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm from the east coast so I am constantly looking for good pizza out here. So far everything has been fairly disappointing. Tutta Bella is REAL pizza. It's delicious, fresh, and comes with a friendly staff. I highly recommend this place if you are in search of awesome pizza!