“Best Pizza in WA”

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Issaquah
Ranked #15 of 163 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Description: Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is the Northwest's first and most celebrated authentic Neapolitan pizzeria. Tutta Bella nourishes lives by sharing traditions, authentic food and love. Whether you come for our certified authentic Neapolitan pizza, the warm and friendly service, or our delicious salads, calzones, antipasti, and housemade desserts don't be surprised if it feels like home. Join us for lunch, happy hour or dinner and experience the love for yourself.
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Best Pizza in WA”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm from the east coast so I am constantly looking for good pizza out here. So far everything has been fairly disappointing. Tutta Bella is REAL pizza. It's delicious, fresh, and comes with a friendly staff. I highly recommend this place if you are in search of awesome pizza!

Visited June 2013

“Great pizza and other menu items!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Pizza and salad combo was great for lunch. Asking for no 'this or that' on my pizza was no problem at all, and our waitress was wonderful. Such a happy person! Great menu and reasonable prices for lunch!

• Visited June 2013
Sammamish, Washington
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My family and I have dinned many times at this place and we have never been disappointed. The thin crust pizzas are the best IMHO and everything else is top grade as well. My 3 teenagers love that place. The service is always impeccable and friendly. Good beer and gelatos too!

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Better than the usual pizzaria”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had not eaten at Tutta Bella in quite a few years. I took the family a few times after their first restaurant opened in S Seattle. In any event, I went to the Issaquah restaurant with my son. The appetizers at happy hour, when they are $5, consisted of a classical antipasto with cured meats, olives etc which my son thought was good but a little skimpy, and manila clams. The latter were in a tomato broth that were quite good. The pizzas were good. I had the pizza with prosciutto and mushrooms. Crust was fine, very tasty, if a little too salty, but liquid from the tomatoes caused the crust to sag and the toppings to fall off. Noticed the same thing happening with my son's pizza. All in all though quite good!

• Visited April 2013
Issaquah, Washington
“Thin pizza”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The pizzas are "paper thin" as described by the server, and serve about 1 person each. They have interesting toppings. My husband got the diavolo, which was nicely spicy, and yummy. I had the Tutta Bella signature pizza, which had good sausage, but my crust was sort of burnt on the bottom, which was dissapointing. We split a salad, flat bread, which was plenty, and did have left overs to bring home. The server was engaging with my 2 young children.

Visited February 2013