“cozy cafe” 4 of 5 bubbles

Issaquah Cafe
Ranked #5 of 163 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Beulah, MI
“cozy cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Lunch was good. We had an au jus prime rib sandwich, a Caesar salad, home made biscuit and northwest chili. All the food was filling and the place felt comfortable (friendly with a touch of kitchen cozy). Prices were reasonable. We made it in just before they closed at 3 PM.

Visited September 2013

Issaquah, Washington
“Go meet Bob! You'll be a fan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoy regular trips to our local Issaquah Cafe, as they have the best breakfast in town.

Ask for the BOB, and you will be a fan too. I try to order other things, but the BOB just jumps out of the menu, and order it. If you like B&G (biscuits and Gravy) this a great variation, and you will want it. My mouth is watering now just writing this.

The wife enjoys the California Scramble for breakfast, and the roasted turkey sandwich for lunch, both are excellent as well. If staying in the Issaquah area, it's a "Must Try".

Hear me now, believe me later!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank km24800
Seattle, Washington
“Great Breakfast in Issaquah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've eaten here twice now. Both were good experiences. I had pancakes which were tasty and loved the warm syrup. Bacon was good, not too crispy, and meaty. Coffee was good. Wait staff is friendly.
There seems to always be a wait on weekends so don't go then if you don't have the time. Definitely will check them out again and bring along some friends and/or family.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank seafreeman3
Bellevue, Washington
“BEST breakfast around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family and I moved to Bellevue almost a year ago and we tried a couple of other breakfast places before we found Issaquah Cafe. Let's just say our breakfast joint search is over!! We have now been here at least once a month and sometimes more.

Their food is delicious, portions are huge, and ingredients are fresh! Here's what we've tried so far and it has all been delish: pecan stuffed French toast, regular French toast (probably one of the best I've ever had), California scramble and the ommie (comes with pancakes), meat scramble, the kids breakfast sandwich which comes with fresh fruit like bananas, grapes, strawberries and pineapples. The only thing we didn't care for was their pumpkin pancakes - don't get me wrong, if you like pumpkin bread you'll love these but I think I like my pancakes simple.

Plus, we noticed that if you're there on Sunday morning around 10, the wait is much shorter than on Saturdays.

They also offer you fresh coffee while you're waiting! We went to another Bellevue breakfast place, waited 45 min, there was no coffee offered and they weren't friendly. The staff here is fast, friendly and so helpful!!! The LONGEST wait we had was 25 minutes but on Sundays we noticed it hasn't been mOre than 10 minutes.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Schuett.
Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a must place to eat. Enjoyed by the locals. Try all of their specialties as they make everything fresh. I ate here every day I was staying in Issaquah. Breakfast is much better than lunch

Visited June 2013