“Comfortable, Friendly and Fabulous”

Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Issaquah
McLean, Virginia
“Comfortable, Friendly and Fabulous”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

As another reviewer wrote, "this is not a 5 star" perhaps in terms of amenities, but the friendly, hospitable staff deserves 5 stars! I've returned to this hotel again and again because it is so welcoming and comfortable. Nestled in the Issaquah valley, the hotel is surrounded by the Cascade foothills with scenic Lake Sammamish only a mile away. The breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the hotel restaurant were delicious. The Issaquah Holiday Inn is a wonderful place to relax by the pool or to use as a base for hikes in the hills or shopping in the many nearby stores or the shops in Gilman Village. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Probably rooms far away from lobby are quieter. My room was off the main corridor leading to the...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
HotelMgmnt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for your kind words and most of all for choosing to stay with us each time you visit the area. Our staff prides themselves on delivering excellent service and they will be happy to hear they accomplished that with you.
We look forward to your return! Hopefully you have a chance to visit soon while our fall colors are starting to kick in. It is absolutely beautiful!
Paula Pickering

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Redmond, Oregon
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is not a 5 star, so my expectations were not that this hotel would deliver to those standards. The room was clean, quiet, and attractive. I would definitely stay again. Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to utilize the amenities. The staff were courteous and welcoming.
Thanks

Room Tip: Poolside on the second level was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HotelMgmnt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope you will have a chance to try out the various amenities we offer.
Philomath, Oregon
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed here on a Saturday night and it was fairly quiet. I was happy that on the second floor I could open the windows and let the fresh air in. I get so tired of stale air conditioned air when it's not warm enough for AC. The front desk was so nice when I asked for an extra coffee -- they gave me several. They also brought out a map and drew driving directions with a highlighter. The restauraunt was ok. It would have been nicer if breakfast -- even just some grab and go stuff was available. Overall, I would most likely stay here again. It was easy on and off the highway and the friendly staff made it worthwhile.

Room Tip: Second floor if you like to sleep with the windows open. These windows open.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
HotelMgmnt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our staff takes great pride in delivering a great experience and it sounds like they were once again successful. We look forward to having you back in the near future and please dont hesitate to inquire with the front desk about other breakfast options that may be more convenient for you.
Idaho
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel after booking though Hotwire. This was just a 'fun' overnight trip for us while we invested some money at Snoqualmie Casino ;) Right off the highway, easy to find, rooms were clean, bed was great, nice and comfortable. Pretty quiet for being so close to the highway, we were glad! I did notice that we didn't get any coffee in our basket by the coffee maker, but found someone and they got it for me super quick! There is also coffee in the lobby for guests too.

Only one thing I would comment on, is that if you stay at this hotel, be aware there is no elevator. So, if you have issues navigating stairs, I would ask for a room on the main level. Didn't get to try the breakfast cafe, although the 'special' on the board looked like a really great price! Maybe we'll get to try that next time :) We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelMgmnt, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. My apologies about the coffee not being stocked in your room and I am happy to hear someone responded quickly to your request.
I hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future and that you get the chance to dine in Junipers Restaurant & Lounge. We have a large variety of items offered for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers, wine, beer and spirits.
Look forward to having you back!
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We found ourselves needing a motel over Labor Day for an event near North Bend (20 mi south), so we looked to Issaquah for our needs. I booked 4 rooms, for 3 different lengths of stay. Everything was easy to do, and when all 4 of us showed up, everything was ready and perfect. Our grandson LOVED the fish-shaped pool! The rooms were spotless, the kids ate free, and the king size beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very easy I-90 connection to both North Bend as well as Seattle proper. We highly recommend this lovely spot!

Room Tip: We loved the King bed rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves in excellent service and it sounds like we accomplished that with you and your group. I know you have several choices when staying in the Seattle area and hope you choose us again the next time you visit.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a decent enough stay. However, I had lost my ring in the hotel room, to which I called to inquire the next day. The front desk transferred me to the lost and found and I left a message, I did not receive a call back. I had continued to call every day afterwards. Unfortunately, when someone did call back, I missed the call. They left a message for me to call again, not mentioning anything about my ring. Due to my persistent calling, I finally got in touch with the housekeeping manager three days after, who was in charge of the lost and found. She rudely informed me that nothing was found, period. How aweful, so I waited three days to find out nothing, when they could have informed me nicely on the phone that no one turned in anything and they'll look into it and see if anything turns up. Would that have been too hard? I'm devastated about the lost of my ring, and this rudeness just makes it worse.... I've forgotten things in other hotels before and all of them have been super about finding and saving the items for us or some even sent the items back.

Bottom line here, don't forget anything in this hotel. They're not nice about it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear mommymeow,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Westlake Village, California
Reviewed July 19, 2012

WE recently stayed at the Holiday Inn purely by accident. WE were attending a wedding and had reserved two rooms at a hotel close by. When we got to that hotel they did not have the rollaway we that we had reserved 3 months in advance for the 3rd adult in the room. We called Holiday Inn at 11:00 pm and they were able to help us with 2 rooms plus a rollaway. The rooms were very nice and the hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend the Holiday Inn to anyone staying in Issaquah.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HotelMgmnt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments. We constantly look for ways to improve our product and service and we are pleased that you were happy with your recent stay with us.

We looking forward to hosting your next visit to the Issaquah area.

Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
#17 of 29 in Bellevue
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue

Been to Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah? Share your experiences!