“Excellent value - tasty food and excellent setting.”

El Puerto de Angeles
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Hoodsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent value - tasty food and excellent setting.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stopped here end of Oct 2013 ... car misbehaving. Late lunch. On a Saunday late afternoon - Very good service, food excellent- simple fish stew. Scenery very good and the price was modelst. for a modest cafe on the Salish Sea, this place far exceeds expectations. I will be back again in two weeks. Looking forward to it.

• Visited October 2013

Hoodsport
“El PUerto de Angeles”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We go here several times a year. It is convenient and has a nice waterfront location. Food is acceptable. Staff friendly and service good.

• Visited June 2013
Hoodsport, Washington
“For Local It's OK”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food is OK and sometimes better than anywhere else close by.. Service can always use a little help. Have eaten here may times as it is a local eatery for me.. Not the best but we have so little to choose from. Not the worst but have had better. The service is what could be improved upon. I don't want to discourage anyone from eating here but overall for many cities, it is just OK, but good for our small community.

• Visited December 2013
Tucson, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ongoing Customer”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

For several years I have been a customer at El Puerto and plan on continuing in the future. - -I'm a born and bred Washingtonian - living in AZ - and generally say - "When I come to visit 'home' I don't want to go to 'Mex' because there's so many good Mex restaurants in AZ!! HOWEVER - this restaurant is the exception! - This year the weather was nice and so we were able to sit outside. Great view up and down the canal was a plus as was the food and drink! - looking forward to next year!!

• Visited September 2013
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Nice dinner on the water”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our visit to this small unassuming place. We each had a chimichanga. Very good and tasty, plus it wasn't mass quantities of food like you often get in a Mexican restaurant. Just enough. My margarita was gigantic and yummy. It would have been nice to sit outdoors if it had not been so windy, because it's right on the water.

• Visited August 2013