“Good Food..but don't be in a hurry”
Review of Bennett's - CLOSED

Bennett's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Clarkston, Washington
“Good Food..but don't be in a hurry”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good food and we enjoyed dinner but we have been there several times and the service is normally a little slow.

Visited September 2013

Washington
“Two visits - it was okay”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went twice during our summer trip to Westport - both times on a weeknight, and both nights equally crowded to my eye. We had previously eaten at the Fish Shack in Westport, but never the restaurant in Grayland.

The first visit the server was very nice, and the food arrived in good time. We had enough time to enjoy the appetizer before the meal. Everything was hot and tasted fine. The second visit was not so good. The server was again very nice. It took 1/2 hour for the appetizer to arrive (crab and artichoke dip). It took another half hour for the meal to arrive. I had the "Best of the Best Special," which was cranberry coast salad, clam chowder, and half a crab and cheddar melt sandwich. The chowder was lukewarm, and the sandwich was completely cold. I'm not sure what the difference was between the 2 nights, but the kitchen seemed to be having some problems the second night.

I've never encountered any problems like that at the Fish Shack, although they have a smaller menu. There, the food is served quickly and is always hot. I'm not sure we would return to Grayland unless it was at a time with not many other diners.

• Visited July 2013
Nooksack, Washington
“First experience, awesome!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

With not a lot of choices for dining around Westport, WA, we heard about Bennett's and decided to check it out. My wife had the Pasta Primevera, I had the Captain's Platter and my daughter had the Chicken Fried Chicken. All of the food was exceptional! My wife said that the pasta primavera was probably the best she had ever eaten. My seafood was perfectly cooked. Danielle, our server, was knowledgable and friendly. Food that was supposed to be hot, was hot, food that was supposed to be cold, was cold. Great wines also.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JosephJFuller
Dublin, Ireland
“restaurant”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

i have eaten here before and the food and service was good but this time the service was poor the staff didnt give all the guests time to finish their starters when they brought over their main course. the food was as usual was lovely but the staff i would give it 3

Visited July 2013
1 Thank celinem41
Aberdeen, Washington
“Best Restaurant Around”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Ate at Bennett's for the first time last week. Can't figure out why I've lived in Grays Harbor for 5 years and I'm just now experiencing this wonderful restaurant! It was a slice of heaven! My husband had halibut and thought it was probably the best he'd had. I had the special of the evening - salmon smothered in clam sauce with shrimp and crab. It was amazing! The best part might have been the prawn cocktail appetizer. They make their own cocktail sauce and its excellent in the prawn cocktail. We couldn't pass up dessert. It was also wonderful. I had the strawberry shortcake and my husband had the Creme brûlée. They were both excellent. The staff was very helpful and made you feel right at home. We will definitely be back again soon.

• Visited July 2013