“Great food. Awesome price!!!”
Review of 10 - 4 Cafe

10 - 4 Cafe
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Grandview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This a MUST go to place if you are in the area. I have been going here for 20 plus years. Fast friendly service and great food!!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Whenever I am visiting family in Grandview this is a MUST GO TO. I love the farming community atmosphere. It's great food for a great price. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank a64f
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Located near the highway in Grandview Washington off exit 73 10-4 Cafe offers a great menu and if your wanting breakfast food they serve it alll day long.

I wanted to order the Chicken Fried Steak but they where out so they suggested the Chicken Fried Chicken. I had never had Chicken Fried Chicken before - but I love Chicken ( so my wife says ). It was delicious and so was the gravy. It came with Hashbrowns - Eggs ( I had scrambled and wheat toast ) and I had to have a pancake as well. It was a good portion of everything and It was one of my best breakfast meals of all time.

Open early, this old fashion type restaurants are getting harder and harder to find. Not much in Grandview Washington but there is a great little restaurant that I hope will continue to dish out a great meal for the years/decades to come.

3  Thank David A

Been to 10 - 4 Cafe? Share your experiences!