“Acceptable - convenient location”
Review of Trail West Motel

Trail West Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Grand Coulee B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I was surprised at the price of this room - I asked for a room with two beds and got one with a kitchenette. More than we needed and only one other room was rented that evening. The place is older, but with new bathroom fixtures. Beds were OK, linens not the cleanest I've seen, but acceptable. With the kitchen, of course, comes a refrigerator, microwave, stove and sink. This would be a great room for a family that planned on exploring the area for a few days - plenty of room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed here as a family with two adults and two kids in a double queen room. I had friends staying in another room just two doors down. The facility is older but in great repair. New A/C units with remotes (loved it!!) Nice sized mini-fridge and microwave. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy. Only thing missing is a dresser but in the place of dressers they do have a lot of counter space instead. The pool is heated and the pool area is kept very clean. The resident manager is one of the best I've seen. He's very friendly and helpful. Anything we needed he was right on top of it. We'll stay here again next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The hotel was clean, simple but nice, and the bathrooms were immaculate. The manager was great. If you needed something, he did not put it off....he immediately brought whatever we asked for.....extra pillows, blanket and towels. We were worried because of the past reviews but it is obvious that the new owners care about the hotel. Let’s not forget about the nice warm pool. If you’re looking for something clean and simple for a reasonable price……this is it. We intend to return next year. Thank you Trail West Motel for making our Fourth of July so nice!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed September 12, 2010

The new ownership has done a great job. Pride of ownership shows in the improvements! The pool was perfect, even for an early morning swim. Rooms were clean and updated. We had three small kids and three adults in our room and are Still looking forward to the next trip.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I felt that the rooms were very clean, everything was working even the ice Machine. I've stayed in alot of motels and their ice machine always seems to be out of order. The outside of the motel was also clean, no cigarette butts or trash lying in the parking lot.

Inside the room was very clean. I could tell that the sheets were changed, toilet had been cleaned, bathtub had no hair or grime inside the tub and me working as a housekeeper before, I know what is suppose to be done and my husband and I were very Satisfied. We had a great stay in Aug I heard that the managers were new and they did a very fine job on keeping the rooms and parking lot clean

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank metalfox79
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I recently stayed at the Trail West, and was quite pleased with my stay!

I was running late for a wedding and still needed to check in to my room. I was scared to death he was going to take forever to check us in. Not at all, I let him know I was in a hurry and why .... and he quickly got me back on the road again! All while being completely courteous and friendly. I was so thrilled.
The rooms are clean and have air conditioners! :)
This motel is also within walking distance of anything you might need.
I have to go back to the area in two weeks and will definitely be going back here to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We stayed for one night and our room was very clean and quite comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpful. It's our understanding the motel is under new management.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Trail West Motel? Share your experiences!