Quality Inn & Suites Goldendale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ponderosa Motel(Goldendale)
Great 4.5/5
Three Rivers Inn Biggs(Biggs Junction)
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
The Dalles Inn(The Dalles)
Very Good 4/5
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsone nightmaryhill winerystate parkyogurtbit datedwould definitely stay here againcolumbia rivercomfortable bedmtdeskwashingtonmicrowavehairdryerjacuzzifurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Perfect accomodations for our Harley road trips. Service was exceptional. Rooms were clean and comfortable

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We stayed here on a recent 2 week road trip and it was by far the worst accomodation we had and nearly the most expensive. During our trip we stayed at much nicer places for less money. Included breakfast was uninspiring and basic. The room was sparten. No extra towels. The only good things I can say are (1) it is the only motel close to Maryhill Museum (worth a visit) and (2) the receptionist was pleasant and she sent a fax for me at no charge.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank farleysmom
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We had a very good experience . The staff were very nice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Our experience here was very good. Check in was easy, and the staff was knowledgeable. We asked about where to eat in Goldendale, was told about 5 restaurants. From those we decided on the Sod Busters restaurant and it was excellence.
The rooms were ready, clean and had no major problems. Next time I stay in Goldendale, I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Had to stay here one night for business, and was bored out of my mind! There's not much to do in this town, so I really counted on either good tv or internet. The internet did not work in this hotel! The tv wasn't great either, and there was no fitness room. Thank goodness my cell phone worked as that was my sole source of entertainment!

My room was small, worn, and had no redeeming features other than it was clean. It was somewhat noisy and I didn't appreciate that the doors open directly to the outside so that security is low, but I suppose the crime rate in such a small town is low too. Also, no breakfast at all. However a McDonalds is within walking distance.

Not many hotel options in this town, but I hope I don't have to come back. Overall, low value for the money.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business