“Friendly, clean (non-smoking) rms. great views of mts. tasty food, lounge fun, had my dog with me(fleas-what fleas?)”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stevens Pass Motel

Stevens Pass Motel
Stevens Pass Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gold Bar
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2009

Was a fun stay at Motel. Discovered Wallace Falls, rivers, had wonderful meals in the restarant, fun in the lounge and just relaxing in nice clean rms. Kitchens in rooms with coffee, refridg. micro all a person could want. Did I mention the staff was very nice and friendly. Homemade pies to die for.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank mountainviewseattle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Potomac
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2008

I called Steven Pass motel and made my reservations about two months in advance and was told I would get one of their best rooms. My husband and I stayed in Stevens Pass Motel for three nights in mid-June. We were there to visit our son at Skyland Ranch which I must say is a wonderful place for young men with sustance abuse problems. Anyway, we totally loved our room as it was clean and so accomodating. It was nice to have the coffee maker, microwave and full size referigerator. AND, I must say the staff at the motel and cafe/lounge were very friendly. We plan on traveliing to Gold Bar from Maryland in the fall, and will definitely stay at this motel. We thought it was lots of fun and my husband loved the sound of the trains and trucks rumbling by at all hours..

• Liked — The scenery
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank nanamckay
Olympia,WA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2007

I booked the room via telephone and was about to hang up when I was told, "Oh, by the way this is a smoking room." I stated that this would not do and that I would have to call around for other arrangements. The clerk and I went 'round and 'round with me being told that I wouldn't notice any smoke smell and me saying I wouldn't sleep in a smoking room. Finally I was told I could get a non-smoking room.
Upon check-in however my reservation was mysteriously changed to a smoking room. Finally I was given a non-smoking room. I threw my luggage on the bed, noticed that the room looked nice, and went out for dinner. Upon returning I made the horrible discovery that the room was infested with fleas. I mean really bad...they were hungry. So I huddled on my bed afraid to touch the floor. The trains passing by woke me a couple times during the night and the truck traffic on highway US 2 starts up about 5am and being that my room was closest to road I heard it very clearly. My advice: if you need to stay in the area go to the Dutch Cup Motel just down the road in Sultan,WA. It's nothing fancy but the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Liked — It's right there off US 2
  • Disliked — Fleas
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Maurading_Nomad

Monroe Motel
#3 of 5 in Monroe
Evergreen Inn and Suites
Thunderbird RV & Camping Resort

Been to Stevens Pass Motel? Share your experiences!