“Greatness in Goldbar”

Ricco's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Gold Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Wanted Leavenworth Pizza for lunch on our way across the mountains. It was closed. I was devastated. Found Ricco's in Goldbar. Gave it a shot. First of all, 21 year old Jorge was in charge, all alone. Not a busy time of the year right after Labor Day. He is a superb people person. Very polite, and willing to talk to us old, retired people very courteously. I had a pizza. My wife had a calzone. Both delicious. The pizza crust was excellent. The sauce was tasty. Topping were more than plentiful. When it arrived at I table I could tell by looking at it that it was going to be great. My wife was very satisfied with the calzone. One thing could improve. Pop was in bottles. Ice machine would be nice. Crossing Steven's Pass again will bring me here again.

There are newer reviews for Ricco's Pizza