“Fabulous Home near Stevens Pass”
other travelers have booked this property
Springtime beautiful Secure safe yard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Springtime beautiful
Secure safe yard
Secure yard for pets and children
New Queen Bed
Cable TV
Cable TV Large Window and full size Closet
New Large Pillow Top Twin Beds
Duel vanity sinks
Lots of light
Open floor plan for entertaining
Open Floor Plan
Fire Pit
Retractable Awning to cover the Hot Tub
48 jet of wonderful.
Well Lit Pathways
BBQ Year Around (photo bomber not included)
The falls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Diane P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous Home near Stevens Pass”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

What a beautiful home. Warm and inviting. My family of 5 stayed this past weekend. The home was beautiful and clean. When we arrived the stove was on , music playing and it smelled lovely. The hot tub was great after a long day of skiing/boarding. The kitchen is well equipped and the beds were great quality. Each bed had an electric blanket my son loved it because he is very cold natured. Well appointed home about 30 minutes from Stevens Pass. Nice quiet home in a neighborhood. I plan to stay here next year for a long weekend. Thanks for making our trip relaxing and enjoyable.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 21, 2017
Thank you Diane. It was my pleasure hosting you and your family. I have gotten some realy nice feed back on the electric blankets, Im so glad I invested in them. Cant wait to be there for you all again next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing