“The best of the best!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
“The best of the best!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Kinza is absolutely amazing. The food is excellent and all the faces are friendly. It is a MUST try when visiting Gig Harbor! The restaurant is family owned and you can tell that, that is the atmosphere they are trying to uphold - family oriented. You've got to stop by and try the hot chicken! I am an avid Kinza fan. Was there last week and just went yesterday! It's relatively cheap as well, which is a definite plus!

• Visited April 2013

Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Must Try”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have offically been coming here for about 12yrs now, I have tried tons of teriyaki in my day, and this is still hands down best all around I have had. Great quality, I recommend trying the sweet and sour chicken too best i've ever had. Also the famous kinza dressing can be used as a dipping sauce for the meat or on spread over the rice. Stop in for lunch or dinner and give it a shot!

• Visited March 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great Food and Perfect Take Home Option”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This very popular spot has great Teriyaki. Fast and friendly service. They do a brisk take out business and the food is always good..at home or in the restaurant.

Denver, CO
“Good Take Out Meal at Very Reasonable Price”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

During our trip, we were getting too tired of eating heavy meals at restaurants, and taking out simple teriyaki chicken with steamed rice and green salada and eating in our room at hotel worked so well for us. The serving was generous at very reasonable price. The staff was friendly and very efficient.

• Visited November 2012
Kent, WA
“Good food and very friendly staff!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been to Kinza Teriyaki a number of times now and thought I should write a review. I know, teriyaki places are a dime a dozen around here, so what makes this one stand out? There is no question that the friendliness of the staff is what makes this one different. The staff have great personalities and after you've gone there a few times you'll find that you'll even be receiving Hawaiian style hugs to make it seem like you're family. Who cares about the food when you get treated so nicely like that? No other teriyaki place makes me feel this way. But, the food is good, especially the short ribs and tonkatsu (breaded pork cutlets) and the prices are reasonable. Although this restaurant isn't convenient to where I live, I make it a point to stop by here if I'm out that way golfing or fishing.

• Visited September 2012