“Amazing Pizza, Chicken Strips, and BLTs” 4 of 5 bubbles

HY-IU-HEE-HEE
Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Amazing Pizza, Chicken Strips, and BLTs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I order pizza occasionally for take out. Their pizza is awesome!! I can not speak to eating in the restaurant or having drinks.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Redlands, California
“not my choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I know HY-IU-HEE-HEE is a popular spot in town, but I probably won't go back. I found the food heavy and greasy. The atmosphere is "dark". To be fair, it is a bar and probably has the right feel for a bar. Just not my choice.

Visited July 2013
“Don't eat here,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Thought we would try somewhere new in Gig Harbor...bad idea. Hot wings were awful, taste like seriously OLD oil. Philly cheese edible but nothing to write home about. I've always heard they have good pizza but I definitely won't be back to find out. Don't usually write reviews but didnt want anyone else to waste their money!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Belfair, Washington
“Lousy service,rather NO service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

The 4 of us Walked in seated ourselves, two different waitress' walked by us as they delivered food to other tables, saw we were there, but couldn't make eye contact, much less a " be right with you" greeting. After waiting 10-15 mins. We left and took our business next door to the Mexican rest'rn, Puerta Vallarta where we were instantly taken to a table, asked for our drink order, given menus., etc.....an attentive waiter!! What a concept Hi U !!! This was a Tues. nt 7/2/13... Maybe hire some decent help who can ACKNOWLEDGE a customer when they come in the door! If you don't want my money fine, it can get up & walk away. You're not the only joint in town! And with that kind if treatment I shall forget that YOU'RE even open for business in town! Say la vee, won't even bother coming back ...ever!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank CharlieEdwards4
Temecula, California
“Family friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Love the atmosphere of this bar and food joint. Love playing darts here. And very friendly employees.