“Decent Italian and average pizza”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #67 of 118 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

It's not that the food is bad, it's just not really worth going out for. I guess I just have a hard time in general paying for Italian food that I could easily make myself. Nothing on their menu really stands out to me.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Spiro's is great for kids. They bring you a tray of snacks for your children and have a very reasonable kids menu. The adult selections are less memorable and slightly overpriced.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went with daughter and her infants. The children pasta meals up to age 6 were free! The kids made a mess at their chairs but servers kept saying it was ok. We saw many other children and there was a live band playing after 8pm for a special "veterans night".

I had a baked chicken and artichoke pasta dish which was quite tasty.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a nice restaurant in the heart of Gig Harbor. The food is only good, I wouldn't call it the best by any means. The place is looking a little worn. The staff is friendly and attentive. It is a hangout for many of the local people.

1  Thank ghfjdksl
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have been making the trip for years across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to get some of the best pizza and pasta on either side of the Sound. Spiros makes it a hard choice between the two. Usually, my family will get a pasta dish. They love the huge salads with lots of cheese and roquefort dressing (instead of ranch) that accompany each dish. I will opt for the pizza. I can finish a small one off all by itself, but lately I've been opting for the 7" pita pizza that also comes with the yummy salad. Whichever you decide, you won't leave disappointed or hungry!