“Service was fantastic!”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #69 of 116 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
“Service was fantastic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Went with daughter and her infants. The children pasta meals up to age 6 were free! The kids made a mess at their chairs but servers kept saying it was ok. We saw many other children and there was a live band playing after 8pm for a special "veterans night".

I had a baked chicken and artichoke pasta dish which was quite tasty.

Visited March 2014

Washington State
“Food isn't that great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a nice restaurant in the heart of Gig Harbor. The food is only good, I wouldn't call it the best by any means. The place is looking a little worn. The staff is friendly and attentive. It is a hangout for many of the local people.

1 Thank ghfjdksl
Tacoma, WA
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been making the trip for years across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to get some of the best pizza and pasta on either side of the Sound. Spiros makes it a hard choice between the two. Usually, my family will get a pasta dish. They love the huge salads with lots of cheese and roquefort dressing (instead of ranch) that accompany each dish. I will opt for the pizza. I can finish a small one off all by itself, but lately I've been opting for the 7" pita pizza that also comes with the yummy salad. Whichever you decide, you won't leave disappointed or hungry!

Topeka
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cuisine editor ...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Came to visit dear friends in Gig Harbor. As always ghost orders. Order for speciality pizza, very specific order was no different than Gas station pizza. I hope Spiros embraces that they gave a beautiful locale, can set prices high as they are as long as customer service and attentionsp to detail become important. You have a gem of an opportunity if you will unpack it in delight not buzz kill!

1 Thank Dennis P
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great Monday lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and I have lived in Gig Harbor for 2.5 years and this is the first time we've had a meal at Spiros. I had the lasagna with French onion soup, my wife had a gyro and salad. We both had French vanilla Italian sodas, and the were the best Italian sodas we've ever had.
The lasagna was excellent. The French onion soup was among the best I've ever had. The tzedziki in my wife's gyro was fresh homemade.
We experienced prompt and friendly service from the waitress.
We've paid far more for less pleasing meals and service. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013