“In the heart of town”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #69 of 116 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
San Antonio, Texas
“In the heart of town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The restaurant is clean. I agree with another reviewer that they are due some general updating! My son and I each ordered the lunch special which was a pita-bread pizza (very surprising) with salad and a drink. Our check was $25.50. The pizza was okay. The salad was yummy. We enjoyed sitting by the window and watching the action outside!

• Visited July 2013

Lascassas, Tennessee
“Service was terrific!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted by Cole, whom was also our waiter, with awesome enthusiasm. He was very helpful and knowledgable regarding beer selection. He was also funny and very attentive.

The food was very, very good. I would recommend the cheesehead bread and the pizza.

I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are craving Italian food

• Visited May 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

To me service is the first thing I rate. Spiro's staff was very friendly and informative, as it was my first trip here. The Chop Chop Salad is a 'peoples favorite' and rightfully so. There is enough of two people to share. Very nice restaurant.

Visited March 2013
GIG HARBOR
“Tasty Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nothing fancy but good pizza and salads. Waitress took a while to take our order but after that she was on top of things!

Visited February 2013
Tacoma, WA
“A Holiday Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

One of our holiday traditions is to drive around Tacoma neighborhoods looking at the holiday lights and then head over the Tacoma Narrows bridge to the quaint downtown of Gig Harbor and Spiro's Pizza and Pasta. It's worth the drive!

On our recent visit, the server had just seated 2 large parties with lots of rambunctious kids. We were grateful that she re-opened another dining room so we could relax and enjoy quiet conversation with our newly reunited family.

The menu offers a good selection of pasta, pizza and subs. You really can't go wrong no matter which way you go. My wife loves the red&white spaghetti with marinara on half and myzithra cheese on the other half. It comes with a breadstick and a big salad with lots of cheese and olives (which you can request not to be included). Curiously, they don't offer ranch dressing so my family has learned to like roquefort.

I enjoyed the pizza and salad combo. For $7.99, you can get a 7" personal cheese pizza and a salad. Toppings are extra.

Service was good. Our server had to take care of two large parties in addition to the four of us and I didn't feel like I had to wait long for our order to be taken and the food to arrive. Drinks were kept full. All in all, a good evening out.

• Visited December 2012