“Good Pizza”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #85 of 114 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Good pizza, good ingredients and they got the order right. We enjoyed our pizza and would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2012

“Lovely”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was seated quickly on a brutally rainy day.

Evidently a lunch staple, I ordered the "Red & White", spaghetti with 1/2 meat sauce and 1/2 buttered pasta with cheese. It came with a tasty if a bit messy salad. My coffee was delicious, in a region where coffee is typically harsh and acidic. The meal was tasty and satisfying.

My server was exceptionally attentive and personable. Around the corner at Kelly's, the service leaves some to be desired, though the food isn't too bad. Here at Spiro's, my server was Becky; a true professional!

I will most definitely return!

• Visited March 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“I want to love Spiro's, honest!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I've tried Spiro's several times over the past few years -- both the Gig Harbor and Port Orchard locations -- but I always leave disappointed even though the service is typically warm and friendly.

I've tried standard pasta dishes, slightly more complex dishes and, of course, their pizzas (plain and specialty). Without fail, each meal disappoints and sometimes the flavors are just... off.

I want to love Spiro's, honest I do. It's such a cute establishment and it's convenient for us locals, but I can't bring myself to go anymore. The food is just not good enough.

I'll drive the distance for delicious Italian food -- I'm talkin' Marzano (in Parkland/Tacoma) or Mama Stortini's (in Sumner). I just wish it were closer to home.

• Visited September 2011
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Good italian Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Located right in town Spiro's has an excellant location for visitors.
I would think that they would feature a few more seafood pasta dishes being that they are located right by the water. Service was average and the menu was reasonably priced.

Visited March 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great for family or date night”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Great values and tasty food. Parking can be a little tricky.

• Visited August 2011