Spent a week at the Great Western Wesley Inn at Gig Harbor. This is a very nice hotel for the price--$119 Sunday-Thursday and $129 Friday-Saturday for a room with two queen beds (which actually seemed like full beds though). The staff was friendly but unobtrusive. The room was very clean.
They have an extended continental breakfast that includes toast, bagels, danish, instant oatmeal, hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, dry cereal, milk, and juice. They also have coffee and tea available 24 hours/day. Around 5:30 each day they serve cookies as well.
A newspaper (Tacoma paper) was delivered to our room each morning and free high-speed internet was available from the room. There is also a computer and printer in the lobby for use by customers.
The hotel is located about a mile from the waterfront of Gig Harbor. The first night we walked, but the trip back is up a fairly steep hill, so we drove the rest of the nights. It's a great opportunity for exercise if you're up to walking up hill with a full stomach!
We stayed in room 222, and my only complaint was that the shower could have stood some updating by adding a shower massage or at least something adjustable.
Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off Hwy 16 on Kimball Drive, nestled in the towering fir trees, you will find the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites. With 82 beautiful guest rooms and suites, we focus on providing our guests with an intimate warm residential Gig Harbor experience. Combining Pacific Northwest hospitality and personalized service, the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites offers tastefully appointed guest rooms, including some with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. Bringing your pet? Enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms we have available on the main floor. Designed to accommodate both the business and recreational traveler, all rooms include microwave, snack refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily morning newspaper, wireless internet, outdoor seasonal pool and spa. The Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is also an ideal location for business and group functions. With over 5000sq ft of event space, our main conference facility accommodates groups of up to 250. For smaller gatherings, spacious boardrooms are available. Complete planning and catering services are available. Gig Harbor abounds with recreational opportunities. Shoppers will enjoy a collection of quaint shops, galleries, waterfront cafes and restaurants. Gig Harbor is a paradise for boaters, fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. Golfers can enjoy several challenging courses including Chambers Bay home of the 2015 US Open located within 15 minutes of the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites . Nearby state parks offer miles of hiking trails, fishing, boating, beach combing and a wide range of scenic and historical points of interest. There is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites Hotel Gig Harbor
- Best Western Gig Harbor
- Best Western Wesley Hotel
- Gig Harbor Best Western